[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CCS Pick #12

Avernus

QB, RB, WR/TE

PPR

Number of Passing TDs: Every 1 TDs = 4 Pts

Passing Yardage: Every 25 Yds = 1 Pts

Pass Interception (thrown): Every 1 Qty = -2 Pts

Number of Rushing TDs: Every 1 TDs = 6 Pts

Rushing Yardage: Every 10 Yds = 1 Pts

Number of Receiving TDs: Every 1 TDs = 6 Pts

Receiving Yardage: Every 10 Yds = 1 Pts

2 Pt Conversion (Pass): Every 1 Qty = 2 Pts

2 Pt Conversion (Rush): Every 1 Qty = 2 Pts

2 Pt Conversion (Receive): Every 1 Qty = 2 Pts

------------

Kicker

Number of Field Goals Made: Every 1 Qty = 3 Pts

Field Goal Distance: Yds Pts

40 = +1

50 = +2

Make an Extra Point: Every 1 Qty = 1 Pts

------------

Defense

Points Against: Qty Pts

0 = 10

1 = 9 - it can't happen.

2 = 8

3 = 7

4 = 6

5 = 5

6 = 4

7 = 3

8 = 2

9 = 1

10 = 0

Total Yards Against: Yds Pts

0 = 5

200 = 3

250 = 1

300 = 0

Sack (by Defense): Every 1.00 Qty = 1 Pts

Safety: Every 1 Qty = 2 Pts

Number of Blocked FGs: Every 1 Qty = 2 Pts

Number of Blocked Punts: Every 1 Qty = 2 Pts

Number of Blocked XPs: Every 1 Qty = 2 Pts

Number of Intercept Return TDsEvery 1 TDs = 6 Pts

Interception (Return): Every 1 Qty = 2 Pts

Fumble Recovery: Every 1 Qty = 2 Pts

Number of Fumble Recovery TDs:Every 1 TDs = 2 Pts

Number of Kickoff Return TDs: Every 1 TDs = 6 Pts

---------------------------------------------------------------

1. LaDanian Tomlinson

2. Adrian Peterson

3. Steven Jackson

4. Brian Westbrook

5. Joseph Addai

6. Frank Gore

7. Clinton Portis

8. Randy Moss

9. Marshawn Lynch

10. Marion Barber III

11. Reggie Wayne

Avernus- Just a thought here, since the next 2 picks are on the turn, the thought process in a true draft would be to take TWO players to build a team from. If Brady gets picked in a single round @ 12, it may change my pick @ 13. If everyone picks two players we could give both selected by each person the same value and total them, or have everyone pick in order (still selecting 2) and have the first player get a value of 1.5 and the second getting a value of 1.

My mindset @ 12 would be thinking of 2 players, even looking at byes, more so than one player at a time, like I said just a thought.

That said, I would take Grant, then TO

Avernus- Just a thought here, since the next 2 picks are on the turn, the thought process in a true draft would be to take TWO players to build a team from. If Brady gets picked in a single round @ 12, it may change my pick @ 13. If everyone picks two players we could give both selected by each person the same value and total them, or have everyone pick in order (still selecting 2) and have the first player get a value of 1.5 and the second getting a value of 1.

My mindset @ 12 would be thinking of 2 players, even looking at byes, more so than one player at a time, like I said just a thought.

That said, I would take Grant, then TO

Thats a very good point. :D

But is this supposed to follow a draft perspective, or is it a best player available perspective? :wacko:

Thats a very good point. :D

But is this supposed to follow a draft perspective, or is it a best player available perspective? :wacko:

It is and always has been a best player available perspective. You are not considering who you would have if you had back to back picks. Each pick is to be looked at as if you want to take the best player, (value), that is still on the board in relation to what is gone.

It is and always has been a best player available perspective. You are not considering who you would have if you had back to back picks. Each pick is to be looked at as if you want to take the best player, (value), that is still on the board in relation to what is gone.

Got it

That will help for round two as my mind was looking at drafting a team from each spot!!

Let me put the nail in the coffin

Ryan Grant.

I would be very tempted to take T.O. here, but I feel better about Grant than I do any back on the board. With Moss and Wayne both gone, I swing for the fences with Grant here I think.