[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favre Game: What jersey will he wear this year?

keggerz

Bucs

Gruden wants him and was WR coach at GB before he became a Head Coach. He has worked with Favre.

Tampa becomes a VERY interesting team with Favre. It would be a lot more interesting if they had any receivers, but still...

As a Favre fan I want him to just stay retired. I think TBB seems very plausible and there has been some talk of WAS which I could see as well. Had he stayed with the Packers I feel they would have given him the best shot at a SB run next to MIN which seems completely impossible unless another team acquires him and trades him to them :fingerscrossed: (for selfish desires based on the drama that would ensue).

ETA: Just curious can a team even do that? Acquire a player via trade and turn around an then immediately trade them.

Edited by SF409ers

ETA: Just curious can a team even do that? Acquire a player via trade and turn around an then immediately trade them.

Technically yes, but don't look for anyone to trade with that team in the future if they did that.

I agree, but at a substantial discount. Sorry, Aaron. Time to wait another year. They were so damned close last year.

I wouldn't mind if it was a year and Rodgers got some playing time. He's only played half of one game.