[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jason Taylor

From MFL via Rototworld

(RotoWire) Update: A season-ending injury to the Redskins' Philip Daniels has already started speculation that Taylor will end up in Washington, the Miami Herald reports. Analysis: This is all speculation at this point, as the Dolphins seem unwilling to part with Taylor without getting equal value. The Redskins may be desperate enough to part with a first-day draft pick, but you can't really tell at this point.

I though Erasmus James was their answer.

Bumping him down just a tad until we see how he looks in camp and preseason games with the new team.

actually think this is great news for Jason Taylor owners...Miami was going to be a 3-4 team this year and I really think

he would have ended up being re-listed as a LB...playing opposite Andre Carter should help too.

Bumping him down just a tad until we see how he looks in camp and preseason games with the new team.

I thought his moves so far this off season have been excellent. Dude has been in great cardio shape. He's been very agile.

That was of course on Dancing With the Stars, but whatever. :wacko:

actually think this is great news for Jason Taylor owners...Miami was going to be a 3-4 team this year and I really think

he would have ended up being re-listed as a LB...playing opposite Andre Carter should help too.

For current Taylor (dynasty) owners, yes, this is great news. But I'm personally not going to move him up in my rankings based on the move. Like I said, for now, a small bump down until we see where he's at (mainly physically) in a few weeks. FWIW, I would have probably dropped him more with this rankings/projections update had he stayed in Miami... where, as you noted, he would have been in the 3-4 as a DL-LB hybrid.

I don't know, bud. I'm skeptical that the 'Skins will be able to use Taylor to the fullest extent possible, since he's just a better version of Carter -- a traditional RE. I can't see them moving Carter to LE, which means they'll either move Taylor to LE -- where he'll be out of position and not seeing as many sack opportunities -- or he'll have to split time at RE with Carter, which hurts both players' value.

:wacko:

I don't know, bud. I'm skeptical that the 'Skins will be able to use Taylor to the fullest extent possible, since he's just a better version of Carter -- a traditional RE. I can't see them moving Carter to LE, which means they'll either move Taylor to LE -- where he'll be out of position and not seeing as many sack opportunities -- or he'll have to split time at RE with Carter, which hurts both players' value.

I thought I had read a link that had Taylor playing RE and moving Carter but upon a quick search this is all I can find:

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsins...ml?nav=rss_blog

Cerrato said the season-ending injuries to starting left end Phillip Daniels and reserve end Alex Buzbee forced Washington to exhaust all options. He said Taylor will move to the left side with Washington - he played right end in Miami - and Andre Carter will remain the starting right end.

also, fwiw I still think that Taylor at LE is better then him being listed as a L B