[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

$20 league for MVP Challenge fans

Puddy

If anyone is interested in continuing the format of the MVP Challenge (which would be nice in addition to The Huddle's free contest), please post here. We'll charge $20 to enter. As many people who want to enter can. If you don't know the rules we'll post the details later. Basically, you can use any player in the NFL any week you want to. But you can only use them once.

Very easy league to participate in as there is no trading, waivers, divisions, etc.

Once we have a final number of teams we will determine how many make the playoffs and how many positions are paid out. It will all be percentage based (i.e. 50% for 1st, 25% for 2nd, etc.).

Link to the newly created league forum

Edited by Puddy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like this may have some legs. It would be nice to get 40 or 50 people at least to make the payouts decent. I will look into what it takes in MFL to set up this type of league. Maybe they'll just let us copy the rules from the retired MVP Challenge. :wacko:

I have received offers to help get this thing going from Mikes Vikes and Cowboyz1 and I do appreciate that and I'll reach out to them for assistance. (I was only supposed to be dropping leagues this year :D ) This should be low maintenance however.

Btw, there is now a MFL site set up for this. The finishing touches are not in place as I haven't looked at all of the settings yet. But people with commish access won't be allowed to see rosters for the upcoming week along with the rest of the league.

Do we want to start opening up shop to see where we are?

Btw, I'm in the same boat as Puddy in that I wasn't looking to add to the number of leagues that I was going to be in this year. But I was definetly planning on playing the MVP this season and started some of the work for that already. So I don't consider this an extra league. Yea, I've convinced myself anyway.

Edited by MikesVikes

Btw, there is now a MFL site set up for this. The finishing touches are not in place as I haven't looked at all of the settings yet. But people with commish access won't be allowed to see rosters for the upcoming week along with the rest of the league.

Do we want to start opening up shop to see where we are?

Btw, I'm in the same boat as Puddy in that I wasn't looking to add to the number of leagues that I was going to be in this year. But I was definetly planning on playing the MVP this season and started some of the work for that already. So I don't consider this an extra league. Yea, I've convinced myself anyway.

Way to go MIke, you da man. Let's lock n load...............I PM'd Puddy and asked if you guys needed any help with the setup and I extend the same offer to you. Let me know what I can do to help.

Way to go MIke, you da man. Let's lock n load...............I PM'd Puddy and asked if you guys needed any help with the setup and I extend the same offer to you. Let me know what I can do to help.

I can wait until there's a forum, but there would be an option to have MFL account for a weekly payout of the highest scoring team. Just a thought and just another reason to sign up. :wacko: