[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dogfish Head Immort Ale Experiences

Atlanta Cracker

I think Untateve has some type of mind control powers. First the Big Green Egg and now Immort Ale.

Last night was the first combination. A nice pork tenderloin cooked up on the Egg along with an Immort Ale was an absolutely incredible combination..

:wacko:

Please explain more thoroughly -- both about the Big Green Egg and the Immort Ale. TIA :D

Aged on oak, vast in character, luscious and complex. Brewed with peat-smoked barley, this strong ale is brewed with organic juniper berries, vanilla and maple syrup.

Sounds like it would go good with pancakes....

I forgive your ill conceived attempt at humor as it is clear that you are ignorant in many ways. I would urge you to taste that which can only be described nectar of the Gods, but I fear you would be overwhelmed and lose any semblance of sanity you possess. Begin simply and set Immort as your quest. Perhaps once you master the intricacies of Colt 45, you can move forward. I will sit in meditation upon your life.

Picked up 8 more this morning. At $13 per 4-pack I just couldn't pull the trigger on buying them out especially since I was dropping a hundred on a keg at the same time. I'll gradually add to my inventory as long as they last.

Having Sweetwater Summer Hummer on draft will help me save these bad boys for special occasions.

At $13 per 4-pack

Wow, unta, if that's the going rate, you're getting a deal on the case that's waiting for you.

Edit to add: Actually, my math is horrible! I paid more for that case wholesale than AC is paying in the store. NC taxes are murder on that sort of thing

Edited by detlef

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I scooped a 4 pack on Saturday and planned on milking them since I dropped $14 for it. Needless to say they are now gone. I had 1 Saturday and 1 every period of the Redwings/Blackhawks game on Sunday. All I can say is wow. Simply delicious.

I scooped a 4 pack on Saturday and planned on milking them since I dropped $14 for it. Needless to say they are now gone. I had 1 Saturday and 1 every period of the Redwings/Blackhawks game on Sunday. All I can say is wow. Simply delicious.

There is powerful wisdom in your words.