[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

beside the Huddle what other site is worth the MONEY?

Team Tsunami

why? shouldn't talk about another ff site

Well its kinda taboo to do so. Especially when asking about other sites that compete for TheHuddle's $$.

But, I'm always an honest guy and I gave you an honest answer. Its up to you to figure out the anagram.

This is my fav pay site by far.

Ive tried about 5.

I also threw up a free site myself that centralizes all the news from the better sources.

At first it was just for me, but figured other people may like it, so I added a few extras.

Customizable rankings that you can drag and drop and save and print etc... (still buggy in IE, but im trying to speed up some)

FantasyCow

tsumani hasn't posted in 8 months and now pops up asking about other sites? i smell a rat.

The season's coming up, some don't pay attention until august, but of his 10 posts 3 were here.

This is my fav pay site by far.

Ive tried about 5.

I also threw up a free site myself that centralizes all the news from the better sources.

At first it was just for me, but figured other people may like it, so I added a few extras.

Customizable rankings that you can drag and drop and save and print etc... (still buggy in IE, but im trying to speed up some)

FantasyCow

Irish|? :wacko:

tsumani hasn't posted in 8 months and now pops up asking about other sites? i smell a rat.

Rat i take objection to that i love this site help me win my first FF league last year after 4 years of playing...so i'm very loyal..

just thought it was a good question to ask...no harm intended

If this was a legit question, I think that you'd be far better served in doing that research yourself. Once you've done that you'll also find yourself right back here. There is no substitute for the Huddle.

I've tried a few and can honestly say that this is the best bang for your buck with straightforward coverage and not too many Excel spreadsheets to figure out . I check out free content elsewhere on a need-to-know basis but The Huddle is the cornerstone for all my FF news, opinions and projections.

Rat i take objection to that i love this site help me win my first FF league last year after 4 years of playing...so i'm very loyal..

just thought it was a good question to ask...no harm intended

Rats do come in here once in a while.

For me I like the Huddle for offense and FBG's for IDP. The Huddle doesn't go in depth in IDP as much as FBG's. I wish they did.They both cover the top players but FBG's is more in depth for me.

I subscribe to both and browse some free sites.

I've tried a few and can honestly say that this is the best bang for your buck with straightforward coverage and not too many Excel spreadsheets to figure out . I check out free content elsewhere on a need-to-know basis but The Huddle is the cornerstone for all my FF news, opinions and projections.

If that isn't a ringing endorsement then I don't know what a ringing endorsement is!

:wacko:

Not to mention that this site is much more than FF...we're a community. Sure we have our spats but when you get right down to it, this community is behind each other and is ready to help.

Who else can offer that?

If this was a legit question, I think that you'd be far better served in doing that research yourself. Once you've done that you'll also find yourself right back here. There is no substitute for the Huddle.

well i have done my homework and i haven't found a site with the most bamg for your buck than the huddle, but you can't blame a guy for asking if there might be something else out there............

If that isn't a ringing endorsement then I don't know what a ringing endorsement is!

:wacko:

Not to mention that this site is much more than FF...we're a community. Sure we have our spats but when you get right down to it, this community is behind each other and is ready to help.

Who else can offer that?

+1

I would be lying if I said I don't go to other sites for analysis though. But I agree with Wolf on the community part. Great bunch of guys here and glad I listened to 2v and came on over.