[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tony Korneiser

neilfish2

eh, I like him. Much better than some people who's tried for prime time NFL booth.

Why is Kurt Warner a back-up? Why doesn't MN or Chi want him?

Not so much and ARZ doesn't want to let him go anyway. Besides, Warner would probably rather take his chances on playing with two Pro-Bowl quality WR in sunny ARZ anyway.

I think he's an idiot on MNF......but most people are idiots on MNF for some reason.....I liked Madden on MNF because I already knew he was an idiot, but didn't try to take over the game...

however, I liked Kornheiser on that show with Michael Wilbon a whole lot better....I haven't watched it in awhile, so I don't recall the name...

he was great on that show..

Just too let all huddlers know, if your not watching the Saint/Cardinals Game, Tony is still an idiot. He has got to go, has no knowledge of football whats so ever.

I was about to post the same thing. Does he really think ANYONE wants to hear him talk about his man crush on Brett Farve at this point?

ESPN sure knows how to pick 'em. I think what we really need is an ESPN All Star announcing crew of Kornheiser, Thiesman, and Paul McGuire.

however, I liked Kornheiser on that show with Michael Wilbon a whole lot better....I haven't watched it in awhile, so I don't recall the name...

he was great on that show..

PTI. He's pretty good there, and his radio show was awesome. Tony's great on his own with commentary and story-telling, but it just doesn't translate into the broadcasting booth for some reason.