[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Indy O LINE

hollywood_69

THE INDY OLINE LOOKS HORRIBLE!!!

I dont want to hear the it's Sorgi crap either!! Last season, Manning was sacked more than the 3 years prior!! I understand that they were playing the run hard and stacking the box, but the def line was getting pressure from the corners!! 4V4 and the o line lost!

D. williams was a beast in college and he look great. Indy run def is weak, but still!

I'm a manning owner and I'm kinda regretting it.

The Colts were ranked #1 in sacks allowed with 20 and 15 over 2005 and 2006. In 2007, they have up 23 which still ranked 7th in the league. The Jaguars gave up 31 in 2007 and haven't been less than 30 sacks in years.

it's a tough division, I know your not suppose to put to much into the preseason. It's just hard not to when the game started out the way it did.

Also, a side note week one the Colts are -9 favorites over the Bears. The Colts are rarely single digit favorites, especially against a very weak Bears team.

The line opened at -9 before Manning and surgery. Either, 1. this is a STOUT BEARS DEF. or 2. THE INDY COLTS MIGHT BE ON A DOWNSLIDE.

I highly doubt that #2 is the answer, but with the tough schedule for the Colts, the days of 13-14 wins are gone, at least for this season.

Just my .02

it's a tough division, I know your not suppose to put to much into the preseason. It's just hard not to when the game started out the way it did.

Also, a side note week one the Colts are -9 favorites over the Bears. The Colts are rarely single digit favorites, especially against a very weak Bears team.

The line opened at -9 before Manning and surgery. Either, 1. this is a STOUT BEARS DEF. or 2. THE INDY COLTS MIGHT BE ON A DOWNSLIDE.

I highly doubt that #2 is the answer, but with the tough schedule for the Colts, the days of 13-14 wins are gone, at least for this season.

Just my .02

pre-season or not, I have a bad feeling about Colts players and I wonder if there will be more sharing out the backfield......of course that may favor Addai even more due to more explosive plays..

pre-season or not, I have a bad feeling about Colts players and I wonder if there will be more sharing out the backfield......of course that may favor Addai even more due to more explosive plays..

Interesting….I was listening to the radio the other day and Mort (at least I thought it was him) was on ESPN talking about the Jets & Favre (blah, blah, blah) and he said something to the affect of he thinks the Colts are going to have a down year this year. He didn’t elaborate on it much but I guess it kind of surprised me. I’m thinking about stretching a little for Wayne and I haven’t heard much of a reason not to with that team. I just wonder what could be so down on them after last year? They had so many injuries that they barely had enough offensive players for a few games. If everyone is healthy (and that is a big assumption on any team) I don’t know of a reason that they would be looking at a down year. Anyone care to let me in on there line of reasoning? :wacko:

a down year for indy is not winning 12-14 games!!

the reason is this year the schedules are more unbalanced than ever!!

The pats have the easiet schedule (based on last years records) than anyone in the history of the nfl!!

On the ther hand, Pitt and Indy have the hardest schedules than any other team in the history of football.

Remember this is based off last year regular season records. Pitt and Indy are facing more winning teams and the Pats are facing the losing teams.

I believe the Colts will get 9-10 wins and win the division. The AFC south as a whole play a tough schedule.