[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wtd Avg Sp-Sheet

rhino

Sorry for the delay. Had problems with the ISP. Now, some of the information is out-of-date. So, I'll try to give it a once-over again, and get it out there for everyone.

Again, sorry for the delay.

It's out there!

Link

Go to the appropriate directory -- "no_te" or "te_reqd".

Download the "Wtd Avg 2008 Projections 081108 TE REQD.zip" or the "Wtd Avg 2008 Projections 081108 NO TE.zip " (depending on the directory you're in.)

If this one doesn't work for you, then try the "v97" version. And if that one doesn't work, then try the "v95" version. You really want one of the above to work (*TE REQD.zip or *NO TE.zip)

Yes, this spreadsheet contains macros.

This spreadsheet contains Huddle Projections (members only). It is respectfully requested that this spreadsheet remain "in the huddle".

There are only 4 projections included in the spreadsheet. I'm unable to locate additional websites that offer the projections for FREE. If you happen to know of any other FREE sites with projections, please include a link here.

If you don't know what to do with this spreadsheet, indicate here, and I'll try to get to you asap. If other huddlers can chime in, that will be appreciated. Thanks in advance for that!

Edited by rhino

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Thanks for the kind words, all. Enjoy!

2. Can a moderator change the sub-title from "Coming Soon" to something like "It's here" or "version 2008 08 11" or whatever.

When is DMD going to loosen the purse strings and throw some coin your way for this awesomeness?? You deserve it.

Or perhaps you have a paypal account to accept donations? :wacko:

When is DMD going to loosen the purse strings and throw some coin your way for this awesomeness?? You deserve it.

Or perhaps you have a paypal account to accept donations? :wacko:

WE'RE the ones who benefit from this, so WE should be taking care of Rhino ourselves.

Rhino, are you going to WCOFF? If so, I'd like to at least get you a few :D

There are only 4 projections included in the spreadsheet. I'm unable to locate additional websites that offer the projections for FREE. If you happen to know of any other FREE sites with projections, please include a link here.

They don't have a nifty export or XLS download option but their projections can probably be used with some copy and pasting. Many media outlets use their projections including ESPN. TMQ often cites them. It's all free.

I believe they update their projections but just not sure how often they do simulations in the preseason. They update them every week during the regular season so this might be useful for all later as well...

AccuScore :wacko: