[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wtd Avg Sp-Sheet

rhino

Awesome spreadhseet again, Rhino...!!!

As I'm defending champ in my league, here's hoping that helps me out this year...

okay, quick question......there is sooooo much info on this, how does one go about printing down some of the best pages (i.e. rankings, etc), so that it is legible??

When I print (say QB rankings), VERY difficult to read....

thanks!

Eeek, Ugh, Hmmmm. Okay. Here goes.

1. I DO print the "RANK" tabs for a folder when I'm drafting, but they're usually just backup anyway.

2. You probably already know this, but I think the page you want to print is the "One Pager". It still will be small print, but feel free to "hide" columns you can care less about, such as "age", or "yada-yada-yada". This should help increase the font size.

Does this answer your question?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eeek, Ugh, Hmmmm. Okay. Here goes.

1. I DO print the "RANK" tabs for a folder when I'm drafting, but they're usually just backup anyway.

2. You probably already know this, but I think the page you want to print is the "One Pager". It still will be small print, but feel free to "hide" columns you can care less about, such as "age", or "yada-yada-yada". This should help increase the font size.

Does this answer your question?

it does, thanks Rhino...!! !

I got 2 drafts coming up, one Monday, 8/25 and the other Labor day. one is WITH Tight Ends, other without, so great to see both sheets....thanks!

it does, thanks Rhino...!! !

I got 2 drafts coming up, one Monday, 8/25 and the other Labor day. one is WITH Tight Ends, other without, so great to see both sheets....thanks!

If I'm lucky, I'm trying to update these over the weekend.

ESPN has free projections.

What is wrong with using my account to grab some projections?

I found some projections at ESPN, but they're not in tabular format where they can be easily imported.

I appreciate your offer to use your account to grab some projections. However, this "tool" / "toy" is meant for paying customers here at the huddle. Everything in the sp-sheet is the same data us huddlers can get to, either from huddle, or from free sites I don't think it's fair to those premium websites if we pay for one subscription, and then share their data with the huddle members. Just my .02.

I found some projections at ESPN, but they're not in tabular format where they can be easily imported.

I appreciate your offer to use your account to grab some projections. However, this "tool" / "toy" is meant for paying customers here at the huddle. Everything in the sp-sheet is the same data us huddlers can get to, either from huddle, or from free sites I don't think it's fair to those premium websites if we pay for one subscription, and then share their data with the huddle members. Just my .02.

Gotcha. I was just wondering.

Edited by LayLow

This may be a stupid question, but how come I don't see any numbers populatd on the WR tab?

On the WR tab, the first set of numbers include RUSHING YDS projections. Not too many sites do that. Then the second set of numbers include RUSHING TD projections. Not too many sites do that, either. The next set of numbers on the WR tab include RECEPTION projections. You should see a fair set of projections here. If not, let me know.

Thanks!, but not going, but maybe. Don't know. If I did go, I'm the one that likes to blend into the background, watch and learn, and stay anonymous (to most of you anyway). So, maybe I'll be there, but you probably wouldn't know it.

So, that short, bald guy standing in the corner that you don't know? That's not me. But, I'm probably standing next to him. :wacko:

Has Rhino ever been mystery huddler? always wondered what he looked like.