[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SOFA IDP League Draft...

darin3

The Site Owners Football Association (SOFA), which pits the site owners (and/or its agents) of various fantasy football websites against one another, has kicked it's IDP league draft off.

The Huddle owns the #11 slot, and started with WRs Reggie Wayne and Andre Johnson.

Visit The SOFA website for more information.

The IDP league draft is here.

Feel free to offer commentary! And I'm sure DMD/WW will post the other leagues' drafts at some point.

Edited by darin3

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Site Owners Football Association (SOFA), which pits the site owners (and/or its agents) of various fantasy football websites against one another, has kicked it's IDP league draft off.

The Huddle owns the #11 slot, and started with WRs Reggie Wayne and Andre Johnson.

Visit The SOFA website for more information.

The IDP league draft is here.

Feel free to offer commentary! And I'm sure DMD/WW will post the other leagues' drafts at some point.

Like the Wayne pick but don't you know Andre Johnson is on my training room line up! Dude can't stay healthy for nothing!

Willis get picked yet??? He basically won my IDP league for me :D And to think I got him off of waiver wire :wacko:

Like the Wayne pick but don't you know Andre Johnson is on my training room line up! Dude can't stay healthy for nothing!

Willis get picked yet??? He basically won my IDP league for me :D And to think I got him off of waiver wire :D

WILLIS off the waiver wire. :wacko::D

I'm pretty sure AJ is gonna be good to go come September. I gave thought to Edwards and even Lynch, who I think fell big time, but ended up going with AJ. Going WR-WR is definitely the way to go when you have one of the last picks in the first.

As for LB... :wacko: I don't want to tip my hand.

Patrick Willis!! I knew it lmao. Nice pick. I bet he wouldn't have gotten to you at 4.02.

Some may say you reached, I will disagree. With the signing of Takeo Spikes, Willis is gonna run wild this year, making him more beastly if that is at all possible.

Edited by tazinib1

Another nice pick Darin. Ryans is another LB stud in this 2 pts per tackle scoring system. I thought you might go RB here but Ryans is a solid, solid pick.

With a 2 start RB requirement, I'm interested in what you may be thinking as far as late RB picks. Of course you probably don't wanna tip your hand here as I'm sure there are vultures from the other sites eyeing this thread.

I was hoping to start a LB run by snagging the two true uber-stud LBs.... we'll see if it happens. In the meantime, a few WRs are being grabbed... which is just as good, since I have two studs there too.

I'm definitely going RB-RB next.

I was hoping to start a LB run by snagging the two true uber-stud LBs.... we'll see if it happens. In the meantime, a few WRs are being grabbed... which is just as good, since I have two studs there too.

I'm definitely going RB-RB next.

I think you could have sparked a mini LB run which should allow some of the later round rB's to fall to you. And as you mentioned already, having 2 stud WR's in a PPR is paramount. Now just sit back and watch them bottom feed those 2 positions as your RB's fall.

Great strat so far and nice lineup.

With 10 picks to go, I'm liking the odds of you getting a decent RB with this next pick. 1 guy in particular would be a gem that late but I won't divulge said person in this forum.

:crossedfingers:

There are four or five I'm really hoping last to me. In a perfect world, I'll get two of these guys with these next two picks.

There are four or five I'm really hoping last to me. In a perfect world, I'll get two of these guys with these next two picks.

then you should end up pretty happy because I see only 1 RB being taken in the 5 picks before you

:wacko: Edge would have been great in this spot...one pick away...

Yeah that is exactly who I was hoping fell to us there. I was hoping for Edge and Rudi with these two picks. May do something wild with this next pick, depending on what this guy at the turn does.

Real bummed we missed out on a very undervalued Edge there.