[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Laveranues Coles

tazinib1

Ok I get it. Coles and Chad were best of buddies. But come on. Is it just me or is this starting to get just alittle weird? Cmon Laveranues...we all get it. You miss your buddy. GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!

This is getting close to sounding really freaken GHEY Mr.Coles.

Ok I get it. Coles and Chad were best of buddies. But come on. Is it just me or is this starting to get just alittle weird? Cmon Laveranues...we all get it. You miss your buddy. GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!

They dont call him LoveYerAnus Coles for nothing.

I'd personally like more info as what you are referring to. Link, quote?

:wacko:

I mean, I heard about the rift but I haven't seen any quotes from anyone or anything specific just that there was a rift. AND since the topic has already been mentioned, I assume that your new thread here means there is more information or new information or more stuff said?

I mean, I heard about the rift but I haven't seen any quotes from anyone or anything specific just that there was a rift. AND since the topic has already been mentioned, I assume that your new thread here means there is more information or new information or more stuff said?

Actually I think I was the first to post about my annoyance over it. The second thread has more of the content I believe. I just got tired of hearing it on ESPN and to me he started sounding alittle weird in his crying over the matter. Like his lover just left the building.

Coles doesn't talk to the media so all you'll see are rumors and hearsay.

Coles, Favre and one of the Jet coaches were talking on the sidelines before halftime. Coles and Favre were then talking and Coles was smiling - both players facial expressions seemed to indicate everything is fine :wacko:

Coles, Favre and one of the Jet coaches were talking on the sidelines before halftime. Coles and Favre were then talking and Coles was smiling - both players facial expressions seemed to indicate everything is fine :wacko:

That's great to hear.