[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ESPN mock draft on ESPN right now

peepinmofo

watching now... she's as dumb as a brick.

Ummmmm yeah and? The hit factor doesn't go down because of it.

Is it just me or do you guys take your drafts a little more serious than what these folks do? I mean c'mon.

Edited by peteteacher2001

Im sorry I made this post. I had to turn the show off. I felt like I needed to draft Matt freakin Hasselbeck in the 3rd round of an 8 team league. I can get the same knowledge by drafting with my wife and 2 dogs and my turtle. Now Im watching Pretty in Pink. :wacko:

Im sorry I made this post. I had to turn the show off. I felt like I needed to draft Matt freakin Hasselbeck in the 3rd round of an 8 team league. I can get the same knowledge by drafting with my wife and 2 dogs and my turtle. Now Im watching Pretty in Pink. :wacko:

No really, I am.

Please tell me Pretty is the nickname of your man sword?

I caught pieces of it yesterday, and it was pretty entertaining. I only hope the people in my leagues were taking notes. Some of the highlights as I remember them:

On TV, they went 8 rounds in an 8 team draft, and I don't believe Torry Holt got drafted.

Hasselbeck in the 3rd round (beginning of the 3rd even) was by far the funniest pick.

Calvin Johnson got drafted a full round ahead of Roy Williams

Devin Hester was the second funniest pick, and I think T.O. was still on the board when Morty made it.

Edit to add: It was Steve Smith still on the board when Morty picked, not T.O.

Edited by MTSuper7