[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I really miss grading the mock drafts...

cre8tiff

The biggest problem with mock drafts is getting people to even do them, particularly after mid-July. Doing the analysis part also took a lot of time and this is maybe only the second time it has even been mentioned this summer. From what I had gathered, the big majority of people were not reading them anyway and then I did not hear anything about missing them this summer.

The biggest problem with mock drafts is getting people to even do them, particularly after mid-July. Doing the analysis part also took a lot of time and this is maybe only the second time it has even been mentioned this summer. From what I had gathered, the big majority of people were not reading them anyway and then I did not hear anything about missing them this summer.

I always read the grades :wacko:

I can grade the next couple. But it did not seem that anyone read them and I figured it hurt people signing up for mocks. No one said anything for the first 2+ months.

Now that's some response! Wow. All I can say is, your analysis is top notch and would be much appreciated, Sir. :wacko:

No one said anything for the first 2+ months.

I kept thinking the analysis would pop up as the preseason got under way. Weren't some of them not graded last year?

I can grade the next couple. But it did not seem that anyone read them and I figured it hurt people signing up for mocks. No one said anything for the first 2+ months.

:D:D:D didn't want to bother they guy who is giving me all my info before I go into my draft :D:D Maybe you could do an extended analysis on hmmm the 9th spot :wacko:

wow I'll just take last years team again

Edited by Bug Hunters

I liked participating in them, and reading the subsequent.

However, I did spend more of my time evaluting the draft I was involved in, rather than evaluating other drafts. I can see your thinking that, to the average person who wasn't actively involved in the draft, the analysis wasn't as interesting.

Its a shame they weren't offered this year, but from a time-management standpoint, I understand your reasoning.

I too loved the grades. It very much helped put the drafts into perspective. Was a very valuable tool to determine draft strategy. Would like to see them return.

Was wondering why they were missing. Realize they are labor intensive but, from this subscriber, they were well worth the effort.