[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Javon Walker

Patsfan39

Dunno much expect I am avoiding him like the plague. If he somehow turns into a serviceable contributor to a FF team then good for those people, but I'm sure not going to waste a pick on this guy.

He has the talent, that is not in question. The question is where is his head??? I own him in two dynasty leagues and I have drafted him in an auction league that my WR's are just total crap. I am not holding my breath but I know he can be good if he gets his head in the game.

Walker may be alright, I'm just worried about J Russ. He barely got a start last season, missed all of last season's training camp. He's basically a rookie QB. Word is he hasn't impressed in camp and so far it seems to an extent Kiffen hasn't really even let him crank his arm out yet! This makes TE Zach Miller even more of a great bargain this season in my opinion. But on the other hand who knows, Walker could end up being Russell's goto guy. This remains to be seen. As far as Raider Blogs the Sac blog is ok but this blog is the best if you want any Raider Info Raiders Blog

Walker may be alright, I'm just worried about J Russ. He barely got a start last season, missed all of last season's training camp. He's basically a rookie QB. Word is he hasn't impressed in camp and so far it seems to an extent Kiffen hasn't really even let him crank his arm out yet! This makes TE Zach Miller even more of a great bargain this season in my opinion. But on the other hand who knows, Walker could end up being Russell's goto guy. This remains to be seen. As far as Raider Blogs the Sac blog is ok but this blog is the best if you want any Raider Info Raiders Blog

Didn't he bang his elbow on a helmet?

Source: Kerry McDonald, Contra Costa Times

According to McDonald, the Oakland Raiders will need every one of their rushing yards, because the passing game has been a disaster. QB JaMarcus Russell's pure passing, except for their first night practice has been a disappointment. It's not all his fault. TEs Zach Miller and John Madsen and WR Todd Watkins have been relatively sure-handed, everyone else has been prone to to the drops. Russell has also missed his share of open receivers.

:wacko:

We'll see what happens the next few games I guess.

As much as I'd love to advise everyone that Miller is a great sleeper, I've also read that the Raiders need so much help on the O-Line that they're utilizing his great blocking abilities over his receiver skills... they just need the help that bad.

Walker won't be around long. While I don't think the Raiders WRs have much value at all thus far, I'd target Higgins or Curry later in a draft than go Walker early.

We'll see what happens the next few games I guess.

As much as I'd love to advise everyone that Miller is a great sleeper, I've also read that the Raiders need so much help on the O-Line that they're utilizing his great blocking abilities over his receiver skills... they just need the help that bad.

Walker won't be around long. While I don't think the Raiders WRs have much value at all thus far, I'd target Higgins or Curry later in a draft than go Walker early.

:wacko: You already have Higgins on your DTS! If anything I'm just helping his value for you! :D

:D I know but I've got another draft going right now. I read he;s made great plays but dropped a lot of balls.

What happened with Drew Carter?

Edited by Randall

Head case, Raider and his QB is the Bill Cosby sweater wearing Russell. Avoid him, take DeSean Jackson.

What???

I'm not looking to drafting him, just trying to create a diversion so my opponents don't know who I'm targeting. :wacko:

Miller 3-46 and a TD on the last drive.

Its one thing when a WR leaves Oakland and becomes good again (Moss), its a whole other thing when a player GOES to Oakland to try to be good again (Walker).

WR4? Sure. Anything more would be a stretch I think. Maybe as a WR3, but even then youd be relying on him at some point.

We start 4 WRs, and he is my WR4. I heard he almost retired, and now he is looking very good in camp lately. Anyone know what is up with this guy?

Well his talent isnt a question. Its his drive. Im in a 12 team auction league with rosters of 24.

Im a little shollow at WR so I took a chance and just traded Kevin Jones for J.Walker

I figure that Jones has a week 8 bye, when I play the team I traded him to. So if he comes out hot it wont hurt me. (LOL)

Also Walker will just be a fill in if needed as my starters for the season will most likely be

R.Wayne

T.Holt

B.Marshall

I can use D.Bowe, D.Jackson or J.Walker for bye and till B.Marshall comes back.