[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McFadden doubters (haters)

Seahawks21

I have to admit that McFadden is now the #1 rookie back on my fantasy draft board this year. I think he'll get a few more carries than I originally anticipated. I have Forte right behind McFadden, and Stewart behind both of them now. I love Stewart, but I don't like this lingering toe injury. With the Panthers leading off the season with games vs SD, CHI and MIN, I anticipate buying low on Stewart after Week 3, when he's healthy and Carolina's schedule (vs run defenses) softens up.

As far as actual football is concerned though, I am still definitely of the mindset that Stewart will be the best RB from this class in a few years. Nothing that I see in the preseason will change that.

R Bush comparisons are ridiculous and you don't draft a guy 1.04 to play a lot of sharsies with a journeyman who just had his career year, BARELY cracking 1000 yds and scoring a whopping 4 TDs. M Bush looks fine, but he can't explode like McFadden can - and you know Davis demands explosiveness above all else.

Fargas AND Bush will be lucky to get 1/3 of the carries IMO. Sure anything can happen and there's some risk, but he could easily end up a quality RB2 - with a better OL, I'd say RB1.