[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

skins vs jets

hollywood_69

favre looks great

coles not playing

favre throwing to cotchery

thomas jones coming off the bench to relieve leon washington? did i miss something?

sucks to be a jones owner

I'm watching it, but only because I finally got my HD receiver hooked up to my TV today. The play calling for the Jets has been pretty vanilla, but effective none the less. Actually seeing Favre in a Jets jersey makes me a little sick to my stomach. It's going to take some time to get used to.

Is there a reason as to why Coles isn't playing? It can't be because of the supposed rift between he and Favre, could it?

As far as Leon Washington goes, the dude had a good year last year, and as the commentary crew just noted, was the teams MVP. If his height and weight were just a little bigger, he'd be the starter over Thomas Jones. The guy has more talent in my opinion, he just has a very slight build. I have a feeling we'll see Washington in the mix a lot more than in the past.

Edited by piratesownninjas

I'm watching it, but only because I finally got my HD receiver hooked up to my TV today. The play calling for the Jets has been pretty vanilla, but effective none the less. Actually seeing Favre in a Jets jersey makes me a little sick to my stomach. It's going to take some time to get used to.

Is there a reason as to why Coles isn't playing? It can't be because of the supposed rift between he and Favre, could it?

As far as Leon Washington goes, the dude had a good year last year, and as the commentary crew just noted, was the teams MVP. If his height and weight were just a little bigger, he'd be the starter over Thomas Jones. The guy has more talent in my opinion, he just has a very slight build. I have a feeling we'll see Washington in the mix a lot more than in the past.

I agree.

Nice pass from Favre to Cotchery. Coles pay attention. Get on board, this train's leaving the station.

why because he is faster?

felix jones is faster than barber, is he better than barber?

he catches better, he's more explosive hitting the hole and after the catch and he makes more big plays...

having said that, neither are full-time backs...

he catches better, he's more explosive hitting the hole and after the catch and he makes more big plays...

having said that, neither are full-time backs...

I agree with this completely.

I'm not saying that Washington is going to take over the job and get the vast majority of the carries or anything like that. I do see a rbbc approach at some point this season. Leon Washington does a lot of things that Thomas Jones just can't do.

why because he is faster?

felix jones is faster than barber, is he better than barber?

Thanks to my esteemed huddle colleagues I don't have to answer this absurd question/comparison. See Avernus and piratesowninjas replies above.

Edited by Brentastic

Completely out of context. Barber is a legit top 10ish runnngback. Thomas Jones isn't anywhere near that level, so this comparison doesn't work.

I think Thomas Jones is right inside the top 15....right around MJD type value....but I bump Washington inside my top 40 and is tremendous value late in drafts IMO....especially if TJ goes down..

From a Jets story on the TD pass.

"It was a simple play," said Favre, who signed the touchdown ball for Keller. :wacko: "We had Keller and (Bubba) Franks on two quick outs. Keller had better leverage at the 5, Franks had a little trouble getting off the line. It was pretty simple."