[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chad hurt

Mojo Rising

The MRI came back negative.

Well, well, well. Not so "unbelievable" and "silly" after all. Being associated with sports and injuries for many years now (along with training) has allowed me to be very good at "guesswork" with regards to sports injury severity when I am able to get a look at the play. I'm not always right of course, but the majority of the time I can tell what a guy did, and roughly the time frame he may be looking at. I'm not on here to brag and toot my own horn. I just try to give an educated guess about the injuries of the players, when they happen. A lot of guys panic when they see a player miss a play or two ("Where is so-and-so?!" "Is so-and-so injured?!" "Why isn't so-and-so in the game?!" Ring a bell?). As fantasy players and football fans, we are all worried when a guy goes down. I try to provide an appropriate outlook as soon as I can. Hell, anyone can wait for the test results and report. But I take pride in being able to judge it with my trained eye. So shoot me...

Well, well, well. Not so "unbelievable" and "silly" after all. Being associated with sports and injuries for many years now (along with training) has allowed me to be very good at "guesswork" with regards to sports injury severity when I am able to get a look at the play. I'm not always right of course, but the majority of the time I can tell what a guy did, and roughly the time frame he may be looking at. I'm not on here to brag and toot my own horn. I just try to give an educated guess about the injuries of the players, when they happen. A lot of guys panic when they see a player miss a play or two ("Where is so-and-so?!" "Is so-and-so injured?!" "Why isn't so-and-so in the game?!" Ring a bell?). As fantasy players and football fans, we are all worried when a guy goes down. I try to provide an appropriate outlook as soon as I can. Hell, anyone can wait for the test results and report. But I take pride in being able to judge it with my trained eye. So shoot me...

:wacko::D

What do you do for a living RWC? If I may ask.