[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MFL Positional Changes announced

keggerz

http://football30.myfantasyleague.com/2008...ges&L=49395

I bolded some of the more notable moves and better known name moves

The following player position changes will be made on Wednesday, August 20th, to bring our player database up-to-date with the Rotoworld.com depth charts.

* ARI: Antrel Rolle from CB to S

* ARI: Chris Harrington from DE to LB

* ARI: Bert Berry from DE to LB

* ARI: Travis Laboy from DE to LB

* ARI: Bryan Robinson from DE to DT

* ARI: Darnell Dockett from DT to DE

* ATL: Antoine Harris from CB to S

* ATL: Kroy Biermann from LB to DE

* BAL: Gary Stills from DE to LB

* BAL: Dwan Edwards from DT to DE

* BUF: Derek Schouman from RB to TE

* BUF: Kennard Cox from CB to S

* CAR: Charles Godfrey from CB to S

* CAR: Hilee Taylor from LB to DE

* CAR: Tyler Brayton from DT to DE

* CHI: Danieal Manning from S to CB

* CHI: Israel Idonije from DE to DT

* CIN: Daniel Coats from TE to RB

* CIN: Jonathan Fanene from DT to DE

* CIN: Ethan Kilmer from S to CB

* CLE: Louis Leonard from DT to DE

* CLE: Corey Williams from DT to DE

* DAL: Erik Walden from DE to LB

* DAL: Jay Ratliff from DE to DT

* DEN: Kenny Peterson from DE to DT

* DET: Darnell Bing from S to LB

* DET: Cliff Avril from LB to DE

* DET: Sean McHugh from TE to RB

* DET: Jon Bradley from DT to RB

* GB : Jarrett Bush from CB to S

* GB : Jason Hunter from DE to LB

* HOU: Rosevelt Colvin from LB to DE

* IND: Marcus Howard from LB to DE

* JAX: Brian Williams from CB to S

* JAX: Brent Hawkins from DE to LB

* KC : Oliver Hoyte from RB to LB

* KC : Alfonso Boone from DT to DE

* MIA: Jason Allen from CB to S

* MIA: Rob Ninkovich from DE to LB

* MIA: Quentin Moses from DE to LB

* MIA: Kendall Langford from DT to DE

* MIA: Randy Starks from DT to DE

* MIA: Vonnie Holliday from DT to DE

* MIA: Rodrique Wright from DT to DE

* MIA: Matt Roth from DE to LB

* MIN: Ellis Wyms from DT to DE

* MIN: Jeff Dugan from TE to RB

* NE : Brandon Meriweather from CB to S

* NE : Titus Adams from DT to DE

* NYG: R.W. McQuarters from CB to S

* NYJ: Vernon Gholston from DE to LB

* OAK: Adam Archuleta from S to LB

* OAK: William Joseph from DE to DT

* OAK: Tyvon Branch from CB to S

* PHI: Kris Wilson from RB to TE

* PHI: Darren Howard from DE to DT

* PHI: Bryan Smith from LB to DE

* PIT: Bruce Davis from DE to LB

* SD : Paul Oliver from CB to S

* SEA: Jordan Babineaux from S to CB

* SF : Justin Smith from DE to LB

* SF : Ronald Fields from DE to DT

* SF : Isaac Sopoaga from DT to DE

* STL: James Hall from DE to DT

* STL: Richard Owens from TE to RB

* TB : Eugene Wilson from S to CB

* TB : Marques Douglas from DE to DT

* TB : Greg Peterson from DT to DE

* TEN: Michael Griffin from CB to S

* TEN: Jason Jones from DE to DT

* TEN: William Hayes from LB to DE

Edited by keggerz

Justin Smith owners look to be big losers with him moving to LB....I for one wasn't expecting a big year with his move to the Niners 3-4 D anyway but I know that some probably were.

This one is speculation on the part of MFL, they should have waited until after a few regular season games to see how this shakes up. He has played some OLB but so far through the first 2 preseason games has played far more along the DL. He is still listed as a DE on the teams "unofficial" depth chart and on the NFL Gamebooks for the first 2 games. The last preseason game he played 16 total snaps and played only 4 (25%) at OLB. Not sure why they are listing him at LB just yet :wacko:

This one is speculation on the part of MFL, they should have waited until after a few regular season games to see how this shakes up. He has played some OLB but so far through the first 2 preseason games has played far more along the DL. He is still listed as a DE on the teams "unofficial" depth chart and on the NFL Gamebooks for the first 2 games. The last preseason game he played 16 total snaps and played only 4 (25%) at OLB. Not sure why they are listing him at LB just yet :wacko:

it isnt really speculation...MFL has an agreement that they use Rotoworlds Depth Charts and as we know depth charts are not official...Roto has him listed as a LB...but in all honesty you cant say you expected Smith to play a true DE position in the 9ers 3-4 scheme

Edited by keggerz

Where did you get this info? I would really like a data base of snap counts if you have it.

it isnt really speculation...MFL has an agreement that they use Rotoworlds Depth Charts and as we know depth charts are not official...Roto has him listed as a LB...but in all honesty you cant say you expected Smith to play a true DE position in the 9ers 3-4 scheme

So how does Rotoworld determine a player's position designation? Is it based on the # of snaps a player plays at a certain position or what they think a player will be listed as on a teams depth chart? As of now it seems they (Roto) are speculating on something. I did expect him to play (based on info coming out of camp) far more snaps along the DL than at OLB as he has done so far through the preseason. I just don't understand why they (Roto) would list him at LB when he clearly (thus far) plays far less LB than he does DE/DT and when the teams call's him a DE. I only own him in HFA so I am not really that upset over the move I just don't get why they (Roto) would list him as a LB?

ETA: Actually I forgot I also him in IT20, so I guess this does suck a bit more than I initially realized :wacko: Hopefully for HFA the 49ers Official Site will keep him as DE so I can get that changed.

Edited by SF409ers

So how does Rotoworld determine a player's position designation? Is it based on the # of snaps a player plays at a certain position or what they think a player will be listed as on a teams depth chart? As of now it seems they (Roto) are speculating on something. I did expect him to play (based on info coming out of camp) far more snaps along the DL than at OLB as he has done so far through the preseason. I just don't understand why they (Roto) would list him at LB when he clearly (thus far) plays far less LB than he does DE/DT and when the teams call's him a DE. I only own him in HFA so I am not really that upset over the move I just don't get why they (Roto) would list him as a LB?

ETA: Actually I forgot I also him in IT20, so I guess this does suck a bit more than I initially realized :wacko: Hopefully for HFA the 49ers Official Site will keep him as DE so I can get that changed.

my point was that MFL was not speculating since that is what you made it sound like