[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brian Westbrook

Pkillebr

I'm wondering how you guys are looking at Westbrook. If you look at his production from the last two years, it's clear why he's in the top 3, the top 5 at worst, in most drafts and rankings. I'm having trouble with the risk vs. reward on this guy though. Is this the year that he actually plays all 16 games? You can normally expect one or two big busts and I see a lot of red flags with Westbrook. Is he 2008's Shaun Alexander or will we see another 2000+ yard / 12+ TD season?

He will be questionable at least 10 times, and play in at least 14 games. The problem is that the two weeks that he doesn't end up playing, you won't know, because he is a gametime decision so often. He will get you a few zeros, but will also win you lots of fantasy football games.

He will get you a few zeros, but will also win you lots of fantasy football games.

Unless, of course, he intentionally falls at the one-yard line instead of scoring a TD to let his team run out the clock... But what are the chances of something like that happening?

:wacko:

He will be questionable at least 10 times, and play in at least 14 games. The problem is that the two weeks that he doesn't end up playing, you won't know, because he is a gametime decision so often. He will get you a few zeros, but will also win you lots of fantasy football games.

people tend to blow his injury history out of proportion...

he's never missed less than 12 games ...but he's never played more than 15 in the regular season...he always manages to miss at least 1 game but rarely is he in the position to ruin your fantasy team unless you have a tragic lineup and can't get by a few games...

I looked back to last season and found Westbrook to be the #1 Fantasy back in my scoring system.....right now I have him in my top 3, but his wheels are due to fall off completely IMO within the next couple of years...

people tend to blow his injury history out of proportion...

he's never missed less than 12 games ...but he's never played more than 15 in the regular season...he always manages to miss at least 1 game but rarely is he in the position to ruin your fantasy team unless you have a tragic lineup and can't get by a few games...

I looked back to last season and found Westbrook to be the #1 Fantasy back in my scoring system.....right now I have him in my top 3, but his wheels are due to fall off completely IMO within the next couple of years...

So would you keep Jax or Westy in a PPR keeper league?

Edited by Standale Connection