[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Curtis injured

Hugh-mongus

Jackson gets a bump

And really is this all that big of a deal? He did pretty well last year, but it's not like this is CLE losing Edwards.

True. Its not devastating but its a blow for me in my PPR league where I projected Curtis to have a decent WR#3 year.

Jackson gets a bump

And really is this all that big of a deal? He did pretty well last year, but it's not like this is CLE losing Edwards.

It's not hugh news, but I'd bet he's on a lot of rosters out there.

FYI...it sounds as if he is having the surgery today, so that recovery countdown will start about two weeks prior to the start of the regular season.

Well that clears things up nicely... :wacko:

It's better than Andy Reid's take. He said that he expects Curtis to be out for "a while". Oh, and the Eagles are not interested in bringing in another receiver. That better be a smokescreen, though unlikely.

I hope this forces the Eagles to at least consider trying to bring in Boldin. Not a good thing to start the year with WR1: Greg Lewis and WR2: De. Jackson. :wacko:

I will be interested to see how Dave "Spuds" Spadaro tries to spin this one on their website tonight. Something like, "This will be a great opportunity for Hank Baskett and Jason Avant to really show off their remarkable talents." Or some other bullpoopy like that.

Joe Horn is garbage. I would rather they sign T-Glenn.. At least there is some speed there and that is what the Eagles need. Horn is done.

They will try to make a trade in the next several days and if they can't, you can bank on one of the two mentioned above getting signed.