[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft Strategies: What is the longest you have ever waited to draft a RB?

keggerz

I am just saying it has been proved it can work in a high stakes league. There have been many of my teams that tried similar strats and gone down in flames...many other teams that have taken 2 RB's to start the draft and have also gone down in flames...it has more to do with the actual players you draft then the positions. It doesn't make 1 bit of difference which position you draft in the first 4 or 5 rounds as long as they are play up to their draft position. If they fail your team will fail regardless. It's ok to mock me I don't really care, it's all good. I know everyone on the planet feels that they are the smartest and best fantasy football player alive.

So whatever happened to the Henry Muto league? Are you bailing out?

Oh and to just touch on this subject abit. Nah....screw it.

The third round is the latest that I ever have or will wait to draft a RB. But that is only if the top two WRs are still available and if I had the 11th or 12th pick. There's no way that I would start grabbing a QB or 4th or 5th top WR before any RB.