[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears/9ers

peepinmofo

Look at Gore shred the Bears...what a bad season the Bears are in for. To think their D/ST is ranked so high this year. I don't believe it.

It's hard for starters to get overly pumped up for pre-season games. When it really counts, they will start hitting.

Gore looks real good.

Forte looks pretty good.

Olsen could be a nice TE2 with upside this year.

I wouldn't draft Orton unless my life depended on it.

O'Sullivan looks pretty good.

Aikman is surprised Cedric Benson is still available. Will the Texans bite?

JT doesn't play amazing, but he plays with confidence and he protects the ball. I can't really see Smith or Hill over taking the starting job from him.

I think it has more to do with Smith and Hill's level of suck being far more advanced than JT O'Sullivan. Don't worry though, he'll catch up.

If you have three quarterbacks, you have no quarterbacks.

I recall reading some nice stuff on Jason Hill WR in one of the random ESPN e-mails I got. Looks like he put up some nice numbers. Anyone see if it was for real?

They said, again, FWIW, that he looked like a young version of Ike Bruce in the story. Certainly enough to pique my interest and seeing how he got 94 yds and a 37 yd TD doesn't hurt.

Aikman is surprised Cedric Benson is still available. Will the Texans bite?

Nope.

They have signed Mike Bell (and released him) and Marcell Shipp, when they could have just as easily signed Benson. Bob McNair, Rick Smith, and Gary Kubiak all place a big emphasis on character. No way Benson is EVER a Texan.