[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cincy in shambles ?

Henry Muto

Chad Johnson hurt, Housh hurt, Rudi Johnson hurt, Perry is an injury waiting to happen, Palmer healthy with no WR options.

Team brings hack Chris Henry...this says it all.

I find myself still picking them up though and I don't know why in drafts.

I have drafted Palmer, Chad Johnson, Housh, Rudi and Chris Perry in different leagues.

I am feeling a little worried about each and every one of them right now.

How worried are you ?

I drafted Rudi in one league and picked up Perry as a handcuff later. I think you HAVE to do that. I'm not expecting too much out of either of them but who knows? :wacko:

I am still wondering why Watson isn't the starter. He's the guy that proved he carry the load last year. I am thinking he might the actual guy to a flier on if any. But yeah, I am staying away from the Bengals - they worry me at pretty much every position, both sides of the ball.

I am still wondering why Watson isn't the starter. He's the guy that proved he carry the load last year. I am thinking he might the actual guy to a flier on if any. But yeah, I am staying away from the Bengals - they worry me at pretty much every position, both sides of the ball.

Word. Watson is the value of the group. By midseason, their offensive will be most productive when he is in the backfield. He will end up getting the lion's share of playing time unless Perry finally shows up.

Word. Watson is the value of the group. By midseason, their offensive will be most productive when he is in the backfield. He will end up getting the lion's share of playing time unless Perry finally shows up.

Odds that Perry will be hurt by week 1:

+/- 75%

Edited by tazinib1