[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most INSANE pick you've seen this year?

muck

Last night, I go to Chief Dick's local leagues draft to fill in for a guy who couldn't make it. Scoring rules for the 12 team league are pretty standard.

The guy picking 10th had an evening full of head-scratchers. His best pick was: 3rd round, 34th overall ... TJ DUCKETT ...

Can anyone come close to this piece of genius?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night, I go to Chief Dick's local leagues draft to fill in for a guy who couldn't make it. Scoring rules for the 12 team league are pretty standard.

The guy picking 10th had an evening full of head-scratchers. His best pick was: 3rd round, 34th overall ... TJ DUCKETT ...

Can anyone come close to this piece of genius?

from a 12 team initial dynasty draft (80 man rosters, start 1QB 4RB 8WR/TE 8LB 5DE 4DT 5CB 5S)

1.05 5. New England Patriots Brady, Tom NEP QB Sun Aug 10 5:51:54 p.m. ET 2008

2.07 19. New England Patriots Mendenhall, Rashard PIT RB ® Sun Aug 10 7:28:17 p.m. ET 2008 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

3.09 33. New England Patriots Russell, JaMarcus OAK QB Sun Aug 10 8:39:12 p.m. ET 2008

from a 12 team initial dynasty draft (80 man rosters, start 1QB 4RB 8WR/TE 8LB 5DE 4DT 5CB 5S)

2.07 19. New England Patriots Mendenhall, Rashard PIT RB ® Sun Aug 10 7:28:17 p.m. ET 2008 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

3.09 33. New England Patriots Russell, JaMarcus OAK QB Sun Aug 10 8:39:12 p.m. ET 2008

:wacko: That's kind of hard to beat.

Can't remember which draft because it was a few months ago but John DiGiorgio in the 6th round popped out.

He was good last year but was a fill in when Poz went down. He isn't a starter this year unless he goes down again.

I was at a local draft yesterday and one guy picked McFadden with his 1.12 pick. He drafted Felix Jones with his 3.12 pick. Then I remembered he lives in Little Rock, Arkansas.

Oh, I just picked this guys best worst pick.

If Duckett is his RB1, then Ricky Williams is his RB2. His other two RBs are not starters for their NFL team.

He took Heath Miller (TE required) as about the 5th TE off the board.

He took his third QB before he took his third WR.

He took Philip Rivers and Vince Young when guys like Delhomme, Garrard, Hasslebeck, Cutler, Kitna, Campbell, etc. were still on the board.

If Duckett is his RB1, then Ricky Williams is his RB2. His other two RBs are not starters for their NFL team.

He took Philip Rivers and Vince Young when guys like Delhomme, Garrard, Hasslebeck, Cutler, Kitna, Campbell, etc. were still on the board.

I was just typing in the rosters and had a bit of a chuckle when I entered it. :wacko:

I hade a draft earlier today. a 12 team PPR redraft league. A guy with the 1.7 pick took Michael Turner.

The funny thing is we all told him he can pick someone else and not to pick Turner. He insisted and said we would all be laughing when Turner turns out to be a stud.

Edited by Shorttynaz

live draft today. Guy picking 7th takes Big Ben in the 2nd and Matt Hasselback in the 3rd. :wacko:

FWP at 1.8

Great picks :D