[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Johnson...

Sully907

One thing that should be kept in mind. Nobody runs the ball more than Tenn. What might be an undesireable RBBc on another team might be the equivalent of a feature back for another team. If Tenn runs the ball 35 times and Lendale gets even 20 of them........that 15 carries plus pass catching opportunities for CJ. I don't know about you but someone with his talent and his o-line getting 15 carries or so and 3-6 receptions per game sounds about as good as any other RB2 that you'd likely draft in rounds 3-6. Just my humple opinion

I think the offense is geared towards running and if you get both of these guys where they are normally drafted (5th and 8th rounds) you can probably get a stud with low risk...

That's because Vince Young has no receiver to throw the ball to. There receivers drop half the passes that are in there hands. I'm looking at this guy or someone like Robert Meacham to have a breakout explosive year.

One thing that should be kept in mind. Nobody runs the ball more than Tenn. What might be an undesireable RBBc on another team might be the equivalent of a feature back for another team. If Tenn runs the ball 35 times and Lendale gets even 20 of them........that 15 carries plus pass catching opportunities for CJ. I don't know about you but someone with his talent and his o-line getting 15 carries or so and 3-6 receptions per game sounds about as good as any other RB2 that you'd likely draft in rounds 3-6. Just my humple opinion

Very possible But Chris Johnson is a little light (200lbs.). I'm assuming he gets more like 10 carries and 2-4 receptions per game so he doesn't get banged up or worn down especially as a rookie. White gets better the more he carries the ball so I expect that trend to continue. What about Chris Henry? He was decent in relief duty last year. Is he in the mix or does he stay on the sidelines?

That's because Vince Young has no receiver to throw the ball to. There receivers drop half the passes that are in there hands. I'm looking at this guy or someone like Robert Meacham to have a breakout explosive year.

I think that Crumpler can open a few things up in the passing game and I expect Johnson to catch a bit out of the backfield....

I'm sorry, but I doubt that Johnson could line up in the slot and burn defenders with double moves. He just isn't that kind of cat, not that anybody other than Westbrook is.

that's cool, he's a rookie....give him time..

I think that he should practice to be used this way and can develop those skills...

edit: also I never said he would line up at WR....but I still think his strength will be in the pass attack...

Edited by Avernus

i took a late round flyer on this guy in both my leagues....one in the 11th (121) and one in the 15th (143)

the titans offensive line is good and they run the ball a lot. chris johnson is also a threat at receiver and i play in PPR leagues. id say im gonna get a good return in value for him this season.