[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IDP clueless

One of my small money12 team leagues went to any3 IDP's instead of team defense this year and I have never drafted them let alone looked at them before. I ended up with..

LB Mike peterson (Jax0

LB Kirk Morrison (oak)

S Adrian Wilson (Arz)

The scoring is Tackles 2 pnts, Assists 1, Sacks 4, Pass def 1 , Int 4, FF 2, Fr 1, Td 6

Only 2 non- LB's were drafted one being mine. I am not looking for a rate my guys but just wanted to know will these guys hold their own or should I be looking at other positions on the FA wire with this score system. Thanks for any advice

Edited by yuckmonkey

One of my small money12 team leagues went to any3 IDP's instead of team defense this year and I have never drafted them let alone looked at them before. I ended up with..

LB Mike peterson (Jax0

LB Kirk Morrison (oak)

S Adrian Wilson (Arz)

The scoring is Tackles 2 pnts, Assists 1, Sacks 4, Pass def 1 , Int 4, FF 2, Fr 1, Td 6

Only 2 non- LB's were drafted one being mine. I am not looking for a rate my guys but just wanted to know will these guys hold their own or should I be looking at other positions on the FA wire with this score system. Thanks for any advice

Who is on the Waiver Wire....maybe post the top 15?

LB Mike peterson (Jax0

LB Kirk Morrison (oak)

S Adrian Wilson (Arz)

I might be tempted to pick Mario Williams simply because of sacks being 4 pts. But depending on what LBers are still available - I think I would rather have a top Linebacker than Adrian Wilson - because the sacks and tackles are heavy and it is very hard to predict big plays, so you are going to want someone who gets alot of tackles. Just my 2 cents

Without know who is available, I would say this is a stout line up.

Our league plays 2 DBs, 1 LB & 1 DL & one flex with 1 pt for tackle, .5 assist, 2 for sack (plus tackle), 3 for INT and fumble. We have feasted defensively at DB by drafting there first and then LB. Most go LB, but you can always find big hitters available. The DB slot is harder to find the real studs.

Without know who is available, I would say this is a stout line up.

Our league plays 2 DBs, 1 LB & 1 DL & one flex with 1 pt for tackle, .5 assist, 2 for sack (plus tackle), 3 for INT and fumble. We have feasted defensively at DB by drafting there first and then LB. Most go LB, but you can always find big hitters available. The DB slot is harder to find the real studs.

while i cant say what has happened in your league I can say that i completely disagree with your assessment of DB to LB value....DB is the deepest position in all of FF and i know there are many IDP vets that will agree with that statement too....you will more then likely find a DB or 2 that werent even drafted in a league end up in the top 15 of all DBs at the end of the year...that wont happen at the LB position (unless you only carry and start 1 or minimal amount of IDPs)...In MOST IDP formats LBs are going to be the bell cow and they will also be the ones that are easiest to project too.