[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I crazy?

Liverlips

Moss and Wayne have QB issues, TO may be becoming to old, and AJ is injury prone. Colston, in that offense seems real nice. Am gonna take him over the others and I'm wondering how hard they will laugh.

QB problems???? Manning and Brady are just fine. TO is not old.

Colston is 4-5 rated...keep him there. PLus, he is coming off a knee injury...if anything he has teh injury cautions compared to Moss,Edwards or TO.

Edited by Let It Ride

Manning may be "fine" but with his center going down for at least half the season, the IND pass attack will falter a bit as Manning finds himself on the ground more often. Saturday also called assignments on the O-line - so there will be problems.

Colston is as injury prone as any stud WR. And with Shockey now in the mix, I expect a few less balls thrown Colstons way. Still a stud, but I keep him right where he is on my rankings.

Manning may be "fine" but with his center going down for at least half the season, the IND pass attack will falter a bit as Manning finds himself on the ground more often. Saturday also called assignments on the O-line - so there will be problems.

Colston is as injury prone as any stud WR. And with Shockey now in the mix, I expect a few less balls thrown Colstons way. Still a stud, but I keep him right where he is on my rankings.

Dude...that is one freaky avitar....

Anything is possible. Who expected Moss to be the #1 WR before last year? It doesn't matter what you think though; it matters what everyone else thinks. If they think he's the #4-5 WR, you don't take him as the first overall in the draft. You take someone else, and then grab him later.

Moss and Wayne have QB issues, TO may be becoming to old, and AJ is injury prone. Colston, in that offense seems real nice. Am gonna take him over the others and I'm wondering how hard they will laugh.

NO. I hope you're not and they will laugh.

This might have an impact on brees and colston's value.... THE HURRICANE GUSTAV is COMING........ potentially no home field advantage?... off field issues to deal with? .. homes... relatives.. friends...

ya, you mean like 2 years ago when their offense shredded everyone and they weren't playing on their home field the whole season... :wacko: