[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PORTIS makes me wonder

Union Jack

In that division, the Redskins will eventually have to use everyone. I think the real question is Portis' shoulder and how many starts he can make.

:wacko::D

Seriously, will Portis ever shake the fragile reputation? Guy has been a workhorse since coming into the league, besides 2006 he only really missed a couple games at the end seasons due to being rested for the post season and somehow he's the Leper in the Backfield.

The current top 10 RBs being taken lately have suffered a litany of pretty significant/nagging injuries amongst them... Addai, Westbrook, AD, SJax, Gore, LJ, Lewis... all have missed time recently or have a history of pretty significant injury. Even Lynch and MBIII aren't in the clear... Lynch missed time due to his ankle in his first season and MBIII has never even carried a full load... college or pro. Yet everyone is waiting for Portis to melt away a la Raiders of the Lost Ark? :D

The group think astonishes me. If you followed the herd of 'Portis-is-injury-prone' last year, you passed on 1 of only 2 RBs who finished in the top 10 RBs in FF ppg that played in all 16 games.