[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Only for those with more than one Fantasy football money team

Thews40

This is not a rate my team. In fact, if you chose to respond to this, please don’t mention any other players you have on the team… just the one you have in common amongst your many teams. I have drafted 5 teams.

Julius Jones – He’s my #RB for most part on three teams. He’d better hit, because I didn’t get M. Morris on any of them.

Tom Brady – I drank the KoolAid and drafted him on two teams. On both teams I took WR next.

J. Gage - He’s on three or four of my teams. He’s not gonna be a super stud, but if he hit as a decent WR2 or 3 that would be cool.

L. Maroney – My main guy on two teams. I’ve never owned Maroney before. Kinda funy how there are some players you’ve never owned.

Randy Moss – Two keeper teams. I'm all jazzed.

Todd Heap – He just seemed like such a good value when he’d come up in the draft.

Chris Chambers – The extra time in training camp with Rivers should help the chemistry. I like SD a lot this year.

Lee Evans – I’ve never owned him… do now on two teams.

Reggie Bush. I'm a lot higher on him than most. I think the Saints are going to pile up points this year.

I have McCalister as a dark horse, but only on one team. I'll be looking to trade him if he does anything in week one to the Bush owner.

Reggie Wayne is on all three of my teams, two of which are keepers. Tony Gonzalez, Kurt Warner, Eddie Royal, and DeSean Jackson are on two of my three teams. Other than that, I've tried to spread the weath as much as possible.

Did you pick up Anthony Gonzo to back up Wayne, or Marvin? Marvin could be money this year and I have Wayne/Gonzo on one team. Marvin went too high.

Five leagues, players on at least three of them, no particular order:

RBs

MB3

Pierre Thomas

Andre Hall

WRs

Wes Welker

Chris Chambers

DeSean Jackson

TE

Heath Miller

QBs (two-headed approach in all leagues)

Jay Cutler

Eli Manning

Matt Shaub

I thought I'd get Shaub on at least one team as a sleeper. Seemed like he was everyone's sleeper and went higher than I wanted to pay; I was targeting him though.

What would you want for him to the Julius Jones owner? A decent WR3... something like that?

I've been pouncing on MoMo myself, and I don't want anything from the JJ owners aside from their email/voicemails - "Ha, I told you JJ would suck nuts!"

The only common threads on three teams that I've drafted...not including my dynasty team.

Ahmad Bradshaw 2 of 3

Kevin Boss 2 of 3

Rob Bironas 2 of 3

Add the dynasty, and the other multiples that show up are Rivers, D. Hester, B. Jackson, and Maroney.

When I hedge as much as I did, it usually turns out with a mediocre result. 2 more live locals to go...we'll see if all this craziness over the past 2 weeks will pay off in those.

My train is solidly hitched to (on at least 2, if not 3 teams):

Marshawn Lynch

Andre Johnson

J Stewart

Forte

Roddy White

David Gerrard

Santonio Holmes

It's funny. A couple of these guys I am not in love with (for instance Forte), but since just about every one of my draft picks fell in between 7 and 10, a lot of my drafts and teams look the same. Lynch is clearly the guy I need big things from. I have him on three teams thus far and I may have him on one more.

i have brandon marshall in 3 or 4 of my leagues. i feel like i am getting great value where he is being drafted for someone with his capabilities. i also nabbed thomas jones in a couple others as a #3 or #4 rb.

jjpro, where have you nabbed Marshall in your drafts... Just curious where he's been going.

4 of 5 drafts completed so far -

QB - Kitna - 2

RB - Portis - 2

WR - S Holmes - 2

TE - Gonzalez - 2

TE - Zach Miller - 2

so far, not too many duplicates - although I've been targeting certain players, just have not been able to get them :wacko: