[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Redskins "West Coast Offense"

Scooby

Does "West Coast Offense", when pertaining to the Wash. Redskins, mean that Cooley or Santana Moss will be the feature? I always thaught West Coast meant shorter routes for WRs and more use of the TE, and more throws to the backfield. Does this mean less downfield for Santana Moss?

Does "West Coast Offense", when pertaining to the Wash. Redskins, mean that Cooley or Santana Moss will be the feature? I always thaught West Coast meant shorter routes for WRs and more use of the TE, and more throws to the backfield. Does this mean less downfield for Santana Moss?

I'm not sure what it means at this point. Once again, my team is flux, and once again the rest of the division is not. It is getting incredibly frustrating to see the coach carousal in DC again. The game "may" have passed Gibbs by but he took the skins into the playoffs twice [freaking seahawks/bushwacked] and it was nice to have a stable head coach for that period.

Honestly, I don't see Campbell lasting the season in this system. He is not a 3 and 5 drop back QB. Don't get me wrong, the guy can play in the NFL but it has to be in the right system. Zorn is stuck with Campbell for now but he does not like him as his QB. Colt Brennan will become the starter. He is perfect for a "west coast" system.

Santana Moss is a speedy little guy but lets be honest, once the surprise season was done, the one where he caught two huge bombs in dallas to by the cowboys 17-14 [nice, stick it to the cowboy fans when i can], he really hasn't done much more. I don't think Moss will stay in DC either. This season, at best, you can expect to see about 600 yards and maybe 3 Tds at most.

Cooley, on the other hands. should have a very good season. He might put up some serious catches and really be a good deal in a PPR league. I can see him scratching 80 catches, 700 yards and, 5 Tds.

I think the down field shots wont be very much this season for moss.