[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Rankings

MikesVikes

Just depends on what happens. Here recently it has been almost daily (and sometimes more than once a day) but it should quieten down after Sunday's cut down to 53 players... unless someone notable is picked up by a team... or the team drops someone notable to pick up a nobody... or a trade... Definitely final by next Thursday. Hopefully a few days before that.

Don't the weekly articles/projections, etc. start next week?

Just want to know when my work efficiency is going to falter.

Predictions and Projections starts it's 12th year on next WED and the Start Bench List starts the next day.

Predictions and Projections starts it's 12th year on next WED and the Start Bench List starts the next day.

Please keep in mind that you still owe me the 2 TDs you projected for Larry Fitzgerald in week #16 last season, when I needed them in my local league's fantasy Super Bowl ... as I recall, his 6 / 72 / 0 performance that week was a little less than I needed to pull out the win in that game.

If it's easier for you, I'll send you a PM in a few weeks, just to let you know what game this year I expect to need to be calling in that marker.

Thanks in advance.

:wacko:

Edited by ts

Please keep in mind that you still owe me the 2 TDs you projected for Larry Fitzgerald in week #16 last season, when I needed them in my local league's fantasy Super Bowl ... as I recall, his 6 / 72 / 0 performance that week was a little less than I needed to pull out the win in that game.

If it's easier for you, I'll send you a PM in a few weeks, just to let you know what game this year I expect to need to be calling in that marker.

Thanks in advance.

:wacko:

Were it only that easy...

how's about I get you two field goals and 3 sacks? Call it even?

Dear Mr Dorey,

Please remember when you project a player to only score 8 TDs for the year in the pre-season projections, you must not predict that they score a TD each week in the weekly predictions.

Thank you.

Signed,

Concerned FF Adict