[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McKinnie suspended for first four games

T-Scorp

Suspended for substance abuse? I thought possibly for violating some other laws, surprised it is substance abuse.

It also says at the end of the article on that page

Update: Hold that thought. NFL spokesman Greg Aiello called the report premature. Stay tuned.

Yeah that is the story that came out ealier.... KFan in Twin Cities is now reporting he has been suspended. Trying to find link for update.

Edit to add..... New link is in original post.

So Lynch gets off with nothing and Marshall get one instead of three, Pacman gets to come back.... Its a conspiracy I tell you!!!

Edited by T-Scorp

Since no one else is willing to answer the question......no, doesn't drop him a bit. He is easily the 2d pick IMO.

They were first trying to figure out if it's true.

Sorry but he isn't easily the 2nd pick. It does drop him a little in some leagues but without knowing scoring, redraft/dynasty how much is a question. it's up for debate. It isn't an easy choice.

4 games for a left tackle to be out will hurt.I may go LT or Westbrook depending on who's there.