[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Selvin Young

effectaseas

On a "good" day, the most he's going to touch the ball will be 22-25 times a game. That might only happen a few times this year if you're lucky. Something tells me when it's all said and done, that Pittman gets the rock the most this year in that offense.

On a "good" day, the most he's going to touch the ball will be 22-25 times a game. That might only happen a few times this year if you're lucky. Something tells me when it's all said and done, that Pittman gets the rock the most this year in that offense.

Strange you should post that. I really feel the same way although I think Selvin is very talented. I just think Shanny will like Pittmans experience and have a comfort level with him that he may not have with the younger guys

If Young is productive and doesn't fumble he'll keep the job. Shanahan doesn't like RBBC, he just can't find a RB to take and keep the job. He'd much rahter give one back 23 carries a game if he could.

That being said, I don't think Young is good enough to keep the job all year.

If only the Broncs had a guy like Portis who could carry the load... :wacko:

I thought that at various points of the preseason, Selvin and Hall were both outperforming the oter guy... plus Torain is getting better. I think all three of them will be used, and you will have a hard time determining who will be the higher scoring back from week to week.

Standard Denver MO.