[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chad Jackson cut

gasface

more...

The Boston Globe reports in a surprising move, the Patriots informed WR Chad Jackson this morning that they are cutting him from the roster, according to a league source. Jackson, the team's second-round draft choice in 2006, entered training camp in a battle for the No. 3 job previously occupied by WR Donte' Stallworth. He also took repetitions as a punt returner. With WR Jabar Gaffney seizing the role of No. 3 receiver, and KR C.J. Jones making the 53-man roster, Jackson was apparently deemed expendable.

Isn't this the guy that NE traded up to draft in front of Denver?

And then Denver made a trade to get Javon Walker at their pick?

See how well all that turned out? :wacko:

Yes and Green Bay traded with them. GB took Greg Jennings later in that round.

Well at least they have Randy Moss.

"I am voting democrat because I like high taxes and want to make sure that the government pisses my money away." Get real, your youtube is as big a joke as the above statement. Leave your fake politics and propoganda away from any and all fantasy football websites, please.

One of the best combine receivers in history. I thought this kid was gonna be pretty good. It almost seems like there has to be more to this story. Could there be character issues? I know he was hurt a lot, maybe they simply soured on that. He'll get another shot soon. In a few months I think we'll learn if there really is any more to this story.