[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints WR's

Outshined

I heard 2V talk about him on his Saturday radio show, so I drafted him with my last pick in one of my drafts. NFL dot com has him listed as the #5 receiver. Will he eventually move into a starting spot this season?

Who is officially starting opposite of Colston...Moore?

I heard 2V talk about him on his Saturday radio show, so I drafted him with my last pick in one of my drafts. NFL dot com has him listed as the #5 receiver. Will he eventually move into a starting spot this season?

Who is officially starting opposite of Colston...Moore?

I would say officially he is #3, could move into the #2 spot.

opposite of Colston :wacko: They wanted Henderson to be there but he barely made the squad, will they give him one last shot :D I think Patten starts there, with Moore, Meacham, and Henderson rotating through and whichever starts catching and blocking the best or has a hot hand will play more. I think you will see Meacham in most 3 WR sets.

I had a window of opportunity to drop Meecham and pick up Javon Walker the other day when another owner (foolishly, in my opinion) dropped Walker. I decided to stick with Meecham since it's a keeper league. I hope I don't regret it, but I've also got Wayne, White, Coles, and Royal, so as long as everyone stays healthy, I've got some time to wait for Meecham to develop this season.