[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deuce Mcallister

michaelman

As you can see I got stuck with Bush because of draft position but picked up Deuce just in case? I have some faith in there offense with the addition of Shockey,Meachem, Bush does better when Deuce is healthy. Peyton has a great offensive mind.....So he's got a TE,WR,RB's......I think Deuce if healthly could be a TD vulture inside the ten?

In the only league in which I picked up Deuce, I also snagged Pierre Thomas just in case.

I'm still convinced Aaron Stecker gets more work at first if Deuce goes down. I personally think PT is the better runner but all thru preseason and training camp PT was still playing behind Stecker.

Any thoughts on Deuce Mcallister? Did preseason tell us much about his speed/ strength?

Will he get 15 carries a game?

i need serious help with my team in Sig

He played almost the whole game last week in the final exhibition game :wacko: Thats usually where teams take a look at backups not key players. Given how mediocre he seemed to be in pre-season, I wouldnt be shocked if he is not a huge part of the teams plans this year. Although he is still fighting his way back from injury so the team didnt cut him and hasnt given up on him (good). But he hasnt looked very sharp. I am actually thinking of cutting him for Leon Washington who I think has a bit more upside and less risk this season. He is my 4th RB so its not that big a deal. Seems he might be more or less done.