[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers/Vikings week

Randall

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg Jennings didn't play too much in the pre-season, but when he was in he played really well. Jennings is Rodgers go to guy. Driver made a nice run after the catch earlier.

OH...we don't get much Packers info down this way. I wish Driver was his go to guy right now. I thought down by 4 pts with AP & Driver vs. Jennings I should be rolling away with a win this week. I'm already starting to dislike Rodgers

Frerotte in the 2nd half? He really looks Canadian :wacko:

Oh lord, good ole Gus. lets just hope he doens't head butt any stadium walls and sprain his neck again. Remember when he did that in Washington?

Im with Cornholio. They should have taken a shot at the endzone instead of running it down. I am not saying that because of the missed FG. I just think it was too safe of a call

Im with Cornholio. They should have taken a shot at the endzone instead of running it down. I am not saying that because of the missed FG. I just think it was too safe of a call

I agree. Let Rodgers take one shot in the endzone.

Yep, should have taken a shot to the endzone, targeting Jennings preferably. Has anyone heard if Grant is done for the night? Or have they been consistently rotating him and Jackson?

He took himself out after a nice run. I think he may have reinjured his injury.

Either way, I disagree about taking a shot at the endzone. This is a young team with a young quarterback. The defense has played extremely well, so there is no reason to chance anything at this point.