[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Buffalo O-Line

NYCDOG

Based on the team-by-team O-Line review on the Huddle, it looks as if Buffalo's O-Line may be full of question marks, from Peters holdout to a general lack of depth.

Can any of you Buffalo homers or others in the know chime in on the state of the line and your expectations for it this year? I just drafted Marshawn Lynch in the first round of my big money local based on his rushing schedule and his increased role in the offense, but am a bit worried in retrospect about his line. Is Peters any closer to joining the team?

I would panic too much. Peters will be missed but his strength was in pass blocking. Hopefully he returns soon. They have some depth with some experience in Kirk Chambers. I'd rather have him than not but I am not worried right now. Any injury at tackle and things could implode.

They looked strong through pre-season with out Peters. the new Offense is based on quick reads and dump offs. I really think he will be fine, they have the talent to spread the field. So opposing defense's will have to respect the pass, which will open lanes for Lynch. After watching Lynch have success last year with Fairchild play calling. I can not wait to see him in a attack style offense that they have been talking up on local TV here.

So in short he is is no more of a risk that any other top 10 back. In my opinion...take it for what it's worth.

I wouldn't worry too much about running on Seattle when they are on the road.

Their D is night and day when you compare the stats vs games at Qwest and away.

Plus, DT Rocky Bernard is out. That's a big loss for their run stopping. Toss in the fact that their offense will probably go 3 and out most of the game.....Well, that is one tired defense because they will be out there too long. WAY too long.

Bills should run all over them.

I am a Hawk fan but I know when they are not solid.

I wouldn't worry too much about running on Seattle when they are on the road.

Their D is night and day when you compare the stats vs games at Qwest and away.

Plus, DT Rocky Bernard is out. That's a big loss for their run stopping. Toss in the fact that their offense will probably go 3 and out most of the game.....Well, that is one tired defense because they will be out there too long. WAY too long.

Bills should run all over them.

I am a Hawk fan but I know when they are not solid.

From your lips to God's ears - I took Lynch with my first in Good vs. Evil so I'm hoping for improved passing this year to translate into more open lanes.

• 1 month later...

I was just looking at my old post about Lynch's outlook with this Buffalo o-line. Unfortunately, it appears that all concerns at the start of the season were warranted. I think the problems on the o-line have relegated him to RB#2 status at best this year, which sucks b/c I took him at 1.6

Edited by NYCDOG

As did I. Not sure what the hell Jauron is doing with the rotation with him and Jackson. LYnch ran about 90 years on that int return and then barely saw the field the rest of the way (or didnt perform much). Prospects for this week? I've got to choose between Lynch and Slaton this weekend, and could use some info.