[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joey Galloway

BS Miscreant

I live in Tampa and keep pretty close track of injury stuff regarding my FF players as well as the guys on my local and favorite teams. My issue is with Galloway being listed as an S3 in start/bench and projected for big numbers in predictions/projections. Healthy, with this match-up, I absolutely agree but he had/has a groin issue and missed all of the pre-season games, has been limited in practice this week and is listed as questionable.

I live in Tampa and keep pretty close track of injury stuff regarding my FF players as well as the guys on my local and favorite teams. My issue is with Galloway being listed as an S3 in start/bench and projected for big numbers in predictions/projections. Healthy, with this match-up, I absolutely agree but he had/has a groin issue and missed all of the pre-season games, has been limited in practice this week and is listed as questionable.

You almost have to go into week one this year with blinders on. There are so many players whose status seems unclear. Galloway has been written off so many times before, yet every year he seems to defy age again. I think I would give him the benefit of the doubt in this case. You have to figure they are going to need him, and you figure he will probably answer the bell.

I think the Huddle may be wrong on this one. I honestly se A Bryant as the go to guy this year....call it a hunch.

I kinda like Bryant as a sleeper as well due to Gruden's manlove for him but he too has been limited in practice and missed some pre-season game time because of a knee issue. He is also listed as questionable.

Well, Galloway didn't kill me today but the fact that I took out Desean Jackson (who I had a good feeling about) for him just solidifies my belief that regardless of what others think, you gotta be your own owner. The good news in all this is I have Jackson on everyone of my three teams.