[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Robert Meachem- You ae gonna have to

keggerz

Damn folks it's the first game of the season

The dude is Inactive though. For someone who was on allot of peoples sleeper lists this doesn't look good. I guess he just can't play special teams. I still think he's got the most upside as the #2 statistical WR in NO, but this isn't the kinda start you want to see.

Edited by Capt. Stanky

You should expect a drafted player to at least PLAY. He might have had 1 catch for 5 yds, but at least he should be on the field. How many other drafted players are inactive today without being on the injury report? Unless you're a moran, not many. We got schooled by someone- coach or rankings!

You should expect a drafted player to at least PLAY. He might have had 1 catch for 5 yds, but at least he should be on the field. How many other drafted players are inactive today without being on the injury report? Unless you're a moran, not many. We got schooled by someone- coach or rankings!

Well if you bought the hype its your own fault. No one said he'd be an impact player out of the gate. And if you pay attention to whats actually happening his coach said he was still behind the other guys. He is raw on will get more play as the season progresses. He is still a sleeper. He may not be able to help the team more than Henderson etc. TODAY. Next week my be different story.

Thankfully I didn't get him in any drafts, but for what it's worth, here is Yahoo's depth chart for NO. Now I know Henderson is a bust and a 'never will be' player and Copper is just a role player, but being 3rd at the #2 WR position doesn't bode well.

WR1 Marques Colston, David Patten, Lance Moore

WR2 Devery Henderson, Terrance Copper, Robert Meachem