[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BRADY DOWN

Kansas State 2000

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't look intentional to me, in fact it kinda looked liked a lineman was riding him down forcing him in that direction.

That's what I saw too.

If the Pats offensive lineman had not been weighing down on the KC defender, Brady would've been hit in the side of the mid section.

I don't know why you're confused..he really did go right for Brady's knee. Do I think his intent was to injure Brady? Not sure. OK?

With all due respect, this play was about as far from dirty as possible. Pollard was picked up on the blitz, and the o-lineman? for the Pats tried to hang on to him and drive him into the ground. Pollard worked his way through that and tried to get to Brady the best way he could.

Bad deal for Brady, but NOT DIRTY at all.

Edited by Chief Dick

wow. that looks bad. i'd be shocked if he wasn't done for the year.

IMO Sprained MCL for sure, and maybe a tear. Possibly torn ACL as well. The human body is surprisingly resilient sometimes, and the fact that he walked off and went down stairs is good. But...as a Brady owner I must be realistic. His lower leg was struck from the front and twisted medially upon impact. Classic method of ACL injury...