[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Panic Room

keggerz

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where was the Texans whole team?????

I watched this game quite a bit today - Schaub was under SIEGE all day today. He took a nasty forearm to the head and kept on playing. I was happy with AJ's final results (although he got a lot of garbage yards) considering the relentless pressure from Pitt...

If Holmes' numbers are any indication of what is to come this season for him, I might as well pack it in now...

(Good thing there are many more weeks.)

No worries. Holmes will be fine. They were up big today, and had no need to throw the deep ball, as they were dominating with the run. With their schedule, this won't be the norm.

i started the welker thread - i miss read the brady thread and thought there was mention of welker being helped to the locker room.

i must of been drunk

It is 'I must have been drunk' or "I must've been drunk", (this really annoys me)

Edited by G.K.Trey

If Holmes' numbers are any indication of what is to come this season for him, I might as well pack it in now...

(Good thing there are many more weeks.)

I wouldn't give up on Holmes just yet...the Steelers simply didn't need to throw long today as Houston couldn't stop Willie for the life of them...Ben just threw a couple of short possession passes to Hines and Heath and the rest Parker did...didn't really need to throw it at all for that matter, I think Roth was just getting bored and trying to get some practice in...

I wouldn't give up on Holmes just yet...the Steelers simply didn't need to throw long today as Houston couldn't stop Willie for the life of them...Ben just threw a couple of short possession passes to Hines and Heath and the rest Parker did...didn't really need to throw it at all for that matter, I think Roth was just getting bored and trying to get some practice in...

Give up on him, they had the same issues in 14 of the 16 games last year. You're toast if you're depending on him.