[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Panic Room

keggerz

Give up on him, they had the same issues in 14 of the 16 games last year. You're toast if you're depending on him.

You're kidding me...Holmes was great last year until he got the ankle strain...sure he had a couple of bad games but what receiver doesn't. If you are in any of my leagues I'll be more than happy to take him off your hands...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries. Holmes will be fine. They were up big today, and had no need to throw the deep ball, as they were dominating with the run. With their schedule, this won't be the norm.

Yeah, I'm not worried, but like everyone, you'd like to see all your players do well every week. It's just not a reality.

Edited by TDFFFreak

simma down now. One game does not a season make. The Cowboys D is very good. It's all good.

No kidding. Have faith in yourself and the players you drafted.

:wacko: Or he could trade Braylon for Brady. At least Edwards is healthy(knock on wood). :D

Edited by Randall

Edwards dropped 4 passes in the first half......they started comparing him to TO...

Seriously, and 2 were for TDs! (One long one).

Can't blaim Anderson here but Edwards had a horrible game...in the 4th it looked like he was ok with being the decoy.

I am going to lose because of him but I am not concerned as it looks like he just had a bad game.

No kidding.

Did his QB see him yesterday?..4 looks????? :D

Fitz? Did his QB see him yesterday? 4 looks???? :D

My rookie scored higher than both....... :wacko:

Knowing my luck this weekend Adrian Peterson will be a bust tonight.

Ummm... Fitz had a decent fantasy game didn't he? At least he got a TD.

No kidding.

Did his QB see him yesterday?..4 looks????? :D

Fitz? Did his QB see him yesterday? 4 looks???? :D

My rookie scored higher than both....... :wacko:

Knowing my luck this weekend Adrian Peterson will be a bust tonight.

My two wide receivers. Add Heap to the list and I am in big trouble this week.

Seriously, and 2 were for TDs! (One long one).

Can't blaim Anderson here but Edwards had a horrible game...in the 4th it looked like he was ok with being the decoy.

I am going to lose because of him but I am not concerned as it looks like he just had a bad game.

He is out of football shape and could be seen gasping for breath while in the huddle. He will come around.

Yeah, I'm not worried, but like everyone, you'd like to see all your players do well every week. It's just not a reality.

A voice or reason. For all you in panic mode, like me, have you even went undefeated in a season? All these players had bad weeks last year as well. It is only week one. Calm down. On the flip side you will not see guys like Turner do this every week (because he is done playing the Lions).

Ummm... Fitz had a decent fantasy game didn't he? At least he got a TD.

Below average for Fitz. In our league we get extra points for yds and receptions. So yeah, just an OK game from him. My rookie did better(we get a 5 point bonus for 100yd games.)

I had Coles(BUST), Jackson(LUCKY), Fitz(BELOW AVG), Holmes(BUST). :wacko:

A voice or reason. For all you in panic mode, like me, have you even went undefeated in a season? All these players had bad weeks last year as well. It is only week one. Calm down. On the flip side you will not see guys like Turner do this every week (because he is done playing the Lions).

Although what you say is true, how many times have missed the playoffs after loosing the first game?

:wacko:

I CAN act like a sissy woman.... :D Cause I am. :D

Seriously though, there is NO WAY I drop Holmes. He will score big for me.

I was just mad at the fact that 3 of my 4 receivers tanked on me...

Odd...

But I know it happens....TO EVERYONE at least one time during the season.

What are the odds that All Day tanks tonight? :wacko:

(I am seriously praying that this does not happen, or I am screwed).

You are like a bunch of little sissy women. Calm down. This happens every year.

Or we could all freak out and drop guys like Steven Jackson, Tomlinson, Holmes, Colston etc.

I dropped Priest Holmes years ago. You're holding onto him?

:wacko: