[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys-Browns

budlitebrad

pacman can't cover squat....too bad Braylon dropped the one pass, I'd be one more TD away from the over...

this game is quite entertaining though...I expect Cleveland to gain some rhythm in the 2nd half, but it may already be too late unless they can stop Dallas on their 1st drive...

The Browns suck. I am a Dallas fan, and was at the game and the Browns couldn't beat their meat the way they played yesterday. Not just being biased to the Boys, but I live in Cleveland and this team has so far to go, on both sides of the ball, it's gonna get ugly.

The Browns suck. I am a Dallas fan, and was at the game and the Browns couldn't beat their meat the way they played yesterday. Not just being biased to the Boys, but I live in Cleveland and this team has so far to go, on both sides of the ball, it's gonna get ugly.

the starting offense played together I think 9 plays the entire pre-season, they'll come around. What scares me more is how horrible the defense is. We said it was pre-season and the injuries are mounting and blah blah blah. What really happened is that the defense is old and slow and until the offense gets back to where it was last season, we won't win many games. Cause we need to outlast shootouts. Again.

What happened to Anderson in the 2d half? The only thing he could hit with any consistency was the ground. Edwards also had a terrible game - dropped balls, penalties etc.

And yes Owens got ripped of on that 2d TD - what a joke that it wasn't reviewed.