[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marion Barber X-Rays

Kansas State 2000

Felix is a HUGH upgrade over Julius.

Wow, it's amazing that you can see that after just one game... and against the Browns!

Seeing how Julius Jones only had 164 carries last year, and as I saw it, was taken out of the game completely at the end of games when the opposing team's defense was tired so that Barber could pound through them... rather than let Jones run circles around them.

Of course I don't know 'bout them cowboys.

Von

Wow, it's amazing that you can see that after just one game... and against the Browns!

Seeing how Julius Jones only had 164 carries last year, and as I saw it, was taken out of the game completely at the end of games when the opposing team's defense was tired so that Barber could pound through them... rather than let Jones run circles around them.

Of course I don't know 'bout them cowboys.

Von

well, Julius Jones does suck....so I think it's safe to say as well..

I like Barber, but this is why I could not pull the trigger on him or Jacobs.

When they're health they are beasts, but their style makes that health very tenative.

Same here. And I like players who are healthy at playoff time.

Same here. And I like players who are healthy at playoff time.

not just playoff time...but late in the game as well..

most backs are capitalizing on a tired defense late in the game, but he hits like a defender....so he's worn down as well...

this happens to him almost every game I've seen him in..

A Cowboys source told ESPN's Ed Werder that Barber had damaged cartilage in his rib cage, but that painkilling injections and increased padding should allow him to play next Monday against the Eagles.

Great to see but with his running style it is going to be tough to mend on the fly. I like what I saw from Felix yesterday. You may see Choice get into the mix a little more now too. They will figure it out

I have felix in 2 leagues. The Barber owner chuckled at me when I took him and said "he won't do anything this year"

Yeah, I got Felix pretty cheaply for both of my WCOFF teams. Paid $3 for him in the auction league, and got him at 9.08 in the main event. I can't say I was really targeting him, but I'm suprised there wasn't more interest in him, especially from the Barber owners.

Barber will be fine people. No need to worry, about 70% of the NFL has sore ribs at some point in the season. Barber is a Beast and has the heart to play sore.

Pounds on the Eagles this week then goes home and plays the piano before a hot bath and a shot of motor oil before bed.