[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady is done for the season

theeohiostate

Yahoo Sports' Michael Silver says Tom Brady is expected to miss the rest of the season with ligament damage in his knee.

Two sources tell Silver that Brady has a "severe" knee injury that "could" include a torn ACL and perhaps other ligament and cartilage damage. "It’s bad," a team source said told Silver. "We’re going to have to play without him." Silver is one of the best NFL reporters alive, and you have to trust him here. Fantasy owners should not make a move with Brady until it's confirmed elsewhere though. Obviously, it's devastating news for the entire Patriots offense.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 Leagues, Brady taken in the 1st round....................goodbye FF season. :wacko:

I think Moss and Welker owners will be trying to unload them.

The one thing Moss offers to Cassel is a target that he can just throw it up to and let the receiver do the work. Welker might be in trouble, but Moss might get even more looks. Could be wrong though.

Sorry that he is done for the season, but can't say I feel too bad for the Patriots and grumpy! At least we won't have to figure out each week if Brady is O, D, Q or P with the way grumpy plays games with the Injury Report.

Sorry that he is done for the season, but can't say I feel too bad for the Patriots and grumpy! At least we won't have to figure out each week if Brady is O, D, Q or P with the way grumpy plays games with the Injury Report.

yeah its been so tough in the past with brady in the regular season...u never knew week to week

Pregame (Colts/Bears) on ABC they just said the same thing. A person close (and anonymous) to the Pats said that it is very bad, and he's likely done for the year with a torn ACL and other damaged ligaments.

Bad news for the Pats (and Brady owners).

I think Moss and Welker owners will be trying to unload them.

I refuse to believe this comment, especially Moss. This guy made Culpepper and can certainly make a good season for Cassel. No reason whatsoever to unload Moss.

I refuse to believe this comment, especially Moss. This guy made Culpepper and can certainly make a good season for Cassel. No reason whatsoever to unload Moss.

It doesn't however help owners who took him in the FIRST round. He's still capable of being a top 5 WR, but he's no longer the #1. Just bad luck!

It doesn't however help owners who took him in the FIRST round. He's still capable of being a top 5 WR, but he's no longer the #1. Just bad luck!

I still think he will be the #1 guy. Moss makes it a bit easier for not so talented QBs(Culpepper) and make them shine.

He'll probably be Q or P on the IR.

How funny would it be if Cassel is so good that Brady loses the starting job?

Can't say that I'm happy to see Brady hurt, but the one team that I didn't want to see the Cowboys play in the Super Bowl won't be there now.

How funny would it be if Cassel is so good that Brady loses the starting job?

Can't say that I'm happy to see Brady hurt, but the one team that I didn't want to see the Cowboys play in the Super Bowl won't be there now.

If Cassel went on to win Super Bowl(s) then I am sure we would end up with a new user named ForeverInDebtToBernardPollard