[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How did you react when Brady went out?

dan415

For NON-Brady owners  

70 members have voted

1. 1. For you NON-Brady owners, were you cheering when Brady went down?

• I'm smiling ear to ear that some other team in the league is screwed
    • I never cheer when another player goes down. That's just poor sportsmanship.

Drafting a QB in the 1st or 2nd round is never a good idea ... yet there are always owners out there that feel like they must. So I just don't have much sympathy for those owners that drafted Brady in the 1st or 2nd round.

Not everyone plays in the same 'ol one QB leagues.....

I never want anyone to get hurt and there is nothing I can do about it. I am a steela fan and they cheated us out of a super bowl and they are cheaters all 2gether. I do think it is hilarious because so many people are going to be dicked over 4 taking brady in the 1st round.Just really bad luck for millions of people lmao!!

Not everyone plays in the same 'ol one QB leagues.....

but everyone knows he is referring to start 1 QB leagues

while there are a ton of different types of leagues it is very safe to assume that if

A. Someone is talking about not drafting a QB early that they are referring to start 1 QB leagues

B. If they are saying that Reggie Bush is a viable 1st round RB that they are most likely talking about a PPR league

C. If someone is saying that Owen Daniels is a guy you can consider in round 9 or 10 that they are talking about a TE mandatory league

In one of the most favorite fantasy football leagues I've ever been in, I kept Brady, AP and TO. I drafted very well, IMHO. I thought after plaing for so long this was my best opportunity to finally win a fantasy football league. If Brady is done for the season, it is all over, all ready. This after my last fantasy football game of 2007 was a Super Bowl in which I started Willie Parker who had one or maybe two carries for minus 10 yards and a broken leg.

:wacko: