[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worst looking team from week 1

Skilly

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seattle needs to be in there, as does the Lions for allowing 300 yards rushing, and a rookie qb to throw on them at will.

They showed up near the end of the game (in particular, the passing game), but yeah, they were horrible overall. I think at one point Hasselbeck was like 3 for 13 or something.

Washington. Rams looked horrible, but Philly's D at home is also underrated.

remember when Eagles were one of the worst teams against the run, but still shut down LT a few years back?....not to mention this defense is much better now than it was in 05....

the Ravens aren't any good...rookie QB, rookie coach...yet they took Cincy down almost handily...

I'll say the Bengals...

+10000

I didn't see any of the game but I'm glad I avoided Cincy players in all my drafts. BAL's 3rd string RB was the leading rusher I think.

Dang. I guess none of you watched Houston today. :wacko:

They saw it, but, they also realized that they were up against the best team in the NFL...................... :D

Hands down the Bungles. They look like they are ready to implode. The Rams just got toasted and the eagles are legit this year. Then again, it's only week one and things change quickly in the NFL. Remember how bad the Giants D looked last year to start the season?????

They saw it, but, they also realized that they were up against the best team in the NFL...................... :wacko:

They damn sure looked like it today. So you are saying I shouldn't be so down then?

They damn sure looked like it today. So you are saying I shouldn't be so down then?

Nope, they probably came closer than any team will this year to beating the Steelers............... :wacko:

What was up with FWP today, he came to play.

Parker never stopped being effective, he just didn't get the TD's last year. He was leading the NFL in rushing late last year when he broke his leg. The shock was how well the offensive line played. I would have given them 5000 to 1 odds to play that well after what I saw last year and in the pre-season. Hopefully, this gives them some confidence.

Seattle needs to be in there, as does the Lions for allowing 300 yards rushing, and a rookie qb to throw on them at will.

In the case of the Seahawks, there were three gigantic errors on special teams that resulted in 21 points. The offense has some issues, running the football seems not to be one of them.