[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worst looking team from week 1

Skilly

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the Pats? I mean they were only able to put up 17 on the lowely Chefs and then their Defense allowed a big play to give the Chefs a chance to tie within the final minute from 10yrds out...AND this was in THEIR house.

:wacko:

Edited by keggerz

Hands down the Bungles. They look like they are ready to implode. The Rams just got toasted and the eagles are legit this year. Then again, it's only week one and things change quickly in the NFL. Remember how bad the Giants D looked last year to start the season?????

My vote goes to the Bungles for the same reason. Yes, it's early, but this is just an extention of what we saw at the end of last season and throughout the preseason. I'm afraid the Bengals are for real as in "really bad".

My vote goes to the Bungles for the same reason. Yes, it's early, but this is just an extention of what we saw at the end of last season and throughout the preseason. I'm afraid the Bengals are for real as in "really bad".

+1. That was a hideous display of football.

I didn't see any of Cinci or Seattle or StL, but I was at the Browns-Cowboys game, and the Browns could not have looked worse, Braylon dropped like 4 balls, they couldn't stop the run or the pass. The defensive line is massive but, its just flat out SLOW. Could have very easily been 42-10, with Romo throwing a gift pick in the EZ, and the Boys running the clock out in the end.The Browns are in for a very long year, with a very tough schedule and Pittsburgh in primetime on the horizon- watch out.

Rams looked bad, but they were playing a very good team (albeit without any starting WR's). The Bengals played against a rookie Qb from a small school that was missing their starting RB, let a college FB run all day against them, and couldn't pass against a banged up secondary. I'll give the Rams a pass this week. The Bengals are the worst team. :wacko:

In the case of the Seahawks, there were three gigantic errors on special teams that resulted in 21 points. The offense has some issues, running the football seems not to be one of them.

SOME issues?

How about NO receivers, RB out, horrific O-line, AWFUL defensive coordinator, AWFUL ST play.....

I could go on.

This team is in SHAMBLES!!!

:D

SOME issues?

How about NO receivers, RB out, horrific O-line, AWFUL defensive coordinator, AWFUL ST play.....

I could go on.

Put me in a bad mood to be watching football to watch that to start the day. Its worse then watching them in the 90's... at least then that was what was expected. Here is to hoping they can get their crap together and fast.

Put me in a bad mood to be watching football to watch that to start the day. Its worse then watching them in the 90's... at least then that was what was expected. Here is to hoping they can get their crap together and fast.

You hope. You pray, But ALWAYS prepare for the worst. Being delusional will only make you go crazy every week. Then there is the upcoming Mora era. I don't expect a whole lot for awhile. Sucks. But what can you do? Saw this coming with the offseason moves.

SOME issues?

I could go on.

You're a chicken little. Let's see how they do at home vs. SF and the Cards before throwing in the towel. Take away an unbelievable punt return from Parrish, take away a fake FG TD, and take away a TD off of a horrendous punt and the game is considerably closer.

The passing game was terrible, and the Bills blitzed the crap out of the right side of the line with their starting RT out. These are (theoretically) correctable issues. Like I said, they got two very winnable games coming up. I'll panic when they lose one.

You hope. You pray, But ALWAYS prepare for the worst. Being delusional will only make you go crazy every week. Then there is the upcoming Mora era. I don't expect a whole lot for awhile. Sucks. But what can you do? Saw this coming with the offseason moves.

Getting rid of Alexander? Letting Hackett go? :wacko:

You're a chicken little. Let's see how they do at home vs. SF and the Cards before throwing in the towel. Take away an unbelievable punt return from Parrish, take away a fake FG TD, and take away a TD off of a horrendous punt and the game is considerably closer.

The passing game was terrible, and the Bills blitzed the crap out of the right side of the line with their starting RT out. These are (theoretically) correctable issues. Like I said, they got two very winnable games coming up. I'll panic when they lose one.

Not a chicken little at all. A realist. Saw this coming. Yes, they are better at home but the team still has MAJOR issues that I believe have to do with talent. STs coverage was looking bad in preseason, and it has been an issue for the last couple years. Spencer and Sims just suck!!! The O-line has been a mess for a couple of seasons and nothing has improved. Losing Locklear was bad, but Sims and Spencer have ALWAYS been the issue. Now we lost a decent RB that can catch...

Seattle is in trouble.

Can't get on the defense too much. Hard to keep playing lights out when they are ALWAYS on the field.

Burleson is injured making everything worse.

Like I said...The team is in SHAMBLES. That is just the truth IMO. It doesn't make me a chicken little.

Like I said...The team is in SHAMBLES. That is just the truth IMO. It doesn't make me a chicken little.

I think "shambles" is a bit overzealous, but whatever. I see issues that can correct themselves in the next several weeks. Buffalo's not a bad team, and they simply took advantage of the Seattle weaknesses. It's one game that they weren't even favored to win.

I think "shambles" is a bit overzealous, but whatever. I see issues that can correct themselves in the next several weeks. Buffalo's not a bad team, and they simply took advantage of the Seattle weaknesses. It's one game that they weren't even favored to win.

I had them favored in my mind, Buf is a team on the rise and was getting no respect.

No one mentioned the Lions yet. What I don't understand, is the Lions had the worst defense in the NFL last year, right? And exactly what moves did they make to address that situation? None, right? Sure, they'll be able to put up some points, but why in the hell didn't they try to improve the horrendous defense at all?

In the case of the Seahawks, there were three gigantic errors on special teams that resulted in 21 points. The offense has some issues, running the football seems not to be one of them.

whatever - they looked like chit - uninspired and not ready to go. They should get better as they get healthy but getting dummied by 3+ td's by da Bills?? please

my vote:

Stl, Cin, Det, Sea